ADVERTISEMENT

University of Nebraska

Guessing two different entities like at Purdue. Education vs Athletics.

I appreciate the common sense approach on the education side to halt expenses. I wish our clown of US Pres or VP would follow.

I appreciate the common sense approach on the education side to halt expenses. I wish our clown of US Pres or VP would follow.
If you want a well-educated workforce and cutting edge research, you need to pay for it. That comes from three sources: taxes and tuition and to a lesser extent, private grants.

Could we reprioritize spending to make the educational mission of colleges and universities more successful? Absolutely, but we'd have a lot of overpaid deans and vice chancellors who would either be unemployed or sliding back into faculty roles.

Reactions: rgarlitz
"Could we reprioritize spending to make the educational mission of colleges and universities more successful? Absolutely, but we'd have a lot of overpaid deans and vice chancellors who would either be unemployed or sliding back into faculty roles."

I remember years ago when I asked my brother-in-law who taught at San Jose State how much of the multimillion-dollar California education increase would go to him. He said, and was right, nothing, as all of the money was spent adding two new levels of highly-paid staff that had actually nothing to do with teaching, and then of course the top people's increase in salary as they now had more "responsibility", although those new people were doing what was formerly their little work. The same now in the Las Vegas school system which had new funds added to it but my teacher son and daughter-in-law have yet to see a cent added to their salaries.

Essay writing in college is no easy feat. I found the perfect ally at https://domyhomework123.com/college . Their expertise in crafting well-structured essays tailored to college standards was exactly what I needed. Check them out for your next essay assignment!

• Wow
Reactions: SKYDOG
Certainly not condoning the spending however, I believe Nebraska Athletic department is like Purdue Athletics . . . They are totally self-sufficient in that it is funded by all donations. No tax dollars. I think there are about 6 or 7 universities in this category.
In any event, the arms race is real!

I'm thoroughly impressed with the writers featured on this site. Their expertise and dedication to delivering top-notch content have consistently exceeded my expectations. The writers exhibit a deep understanding of various subjects, providing well-researched and articulate essays. The user-friendly platform facilitates seamless communication and ensures a smooth ordering process. What sets this site apart is its commitment to meeting deadlines without compromising on quality. I've entrusted them with multiple assignments, and the results have always been outstanding. If you're in search of reliable, skilled, and creative essay writers www.essayshark.com , this site is a reliable choice for academic excellence. Highly recommended!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT