ADVERTISEMENT

Trump takes the 5th

He’s going to get angry. He doesn’t like when people call out his hypocrisy.
I think he has been saving the 3 most egregious lies Carlson has told so he can lash out at me by posting them at a time like this.

I am bracing for it.

Funny the RW loves to mock the liberals for being hypocrites. But then when their own guy is a hypocrite, then it's "Politicians change their minds all the time." Now, THAT's hypocritical.

My suggestion: call out a hypocrite every time they show up. Call out Lindsay Graham when he said he wouldn't support a Republican president nominating a Supreme Court justice in an election year. Call out Trump when he said only mobs or people who are guilty would take the Fifth. Call out Dems when they eat on their words. Shame them enough to make them stop being hypocritical, or at least think twice.
Call out Joe Biden when he says " I've never talked to Hunter about his business dealings ".

Reactions: indyogb
Ivana. He was asked questions regarding adultery by her lawyers, to which he pleaded the 5th a number of times.
Hmmm - interesting. All this information is new to me. But wasn't Marla Maples pregnant - that would seem to me to be a dead giveaway that he committed adultery. Check the DNA of the child.

Maybe you could take the fifth yourself then?

DbId.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT