ADVERTISEMENT

Trae Hart, Wants to be a playmaker

Mar 8, 2013
Based off what I read about the scrimmage this Saturday sounds like Trae Hart is making a case to be THE dynamic playmaker for this team.

That's great to hear, will be nice to have a guy who can break a long one at anytime! Anyone know how fast he is? Must be pretty good based on the scrimmage

Originally posted by FLAG HUNTER:

is that based on ball security?
Williams has proven to be a good PR in games. So has Anthrop, although i would consider not using him there after the ACL injury. No need to replace either barring injury.

Important point. Teams were split, so it wasn't No. 1 punt coverage unit out there when he had the return. But he wasn't with what would be the No. 1 punt return either. Not just because he's not the No. 1 PR, but with the guys around him.

Also, he's not working with the first-team offense at receiver this spring. He's caught the ball OK but still seems to have a lot to learn, and if he's playing in the slot, Anthrop and Posey are ahead of him. Even if Purdue plays with four receivers and two slots.

We'll see what it looks like in the fall, though.

Originally posted by BoilerFan#35:
Hart but Tim Faison the recruit that is signed is extremely fast.

Sure your not thinking about evyn cooper or tario fuller. Faison is a dl
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Depending on his recovery from his ACL, Anthrop may be the fastest. Remember he did run a 10.79 in the spring of his senior year in the 100m and he had never really run before. Not sure of other guys on the team, but anything under 11 seconds in high school is pretty damn fast. Considering the current NCAA record is 9.89, I'd say Anthrop is pretty damn fast.

Originally posted by JohnnyDoeBoiler:
Depending on his recovery from his ACL, Anthrop may be the fastest. Remember he did run a 10.79 in the spring of his senior year in the 100m and he had never really run before. Not sure of other guys on the team, but anything under 11 seconds in high school is pretty damn fast. Considering the current NCAA record is 9.89, I'd say Anthrop is pretty damn fast.
I think Anthony Brown was faster than that. I know he finished in the top 3 in the 100 and 200 in Florida.

ADVERTISEMENT