ADVERTISEMENT

The Tyre Nichols story (like never told before)

I asked for verifiable proof, NOT your personal summary conclusion. And you countered with--

Your personal summary conclusion.

For instance--
  • "all hell breaks loose in China." Because we identified a spy network that was also flying over the US during Trump but back then not yet identified?
  • "all hell breaks loose in Russia" in Ukraine, yes. But in Russia? The Russian economy and world standing have been extraordinarily worsened since they decided to invade Ukraine. And fwiw, Trump was quoted on the Russian invasion of Ukraine, and stated “I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius.’ Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine — Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful,” “He used the word ‘independent’ and ‘we’re gonna go out and we’re gonna go in and we’re gonna help keep peace.’ You gotta say that’s pretty savvy.” That doesn't sound like a guy that was gonna lay down the law to Vlad.
  • "all hell breaks loose in Afghanistan" when the 'get out of there' policy was a continuation of exactly what the Trump administration and Trump wanted also.
Once again, your opinions are fine for you to have, but that is all they are--opinions.
Do you think it's a coincidence that all of this happened on Biden's watch. Don't be so naive grasshopper.

Do you think it's a coincidence that all of this happened on Biden's watch. Don't be so naive grasshopper.
What happened?

Ukraine got invaded is all you've got, and I think we can agree that has been an unmitigated disaster for Russia without a single American life lost.

edit: and I am not a grasshopper lol

I ask about apples, and again, you respond with oranges.

The article you linked is a professionally written piece, but it is over a year old and is entirely focused on why Biden's political polling numbers suck, not on how "all hell has broken loose." And that was when the economy was far worse off (it most certainly was) than it is now.

I am not a Biden fan - I will never be in favor of a guy in his 80's in a high-stress, ultimately demanding position. And I am also a fair bit to the right of Biden on policy positions.

But all hell has broken loose is simply not true. Inflation has settled, per the @Riveting- standard no Americans have been dragged into unnecessary wars (which by the way, while not the only factor is a credible measurement), civil unrest is, ahh, kinda-not terrible/okay enough, and Indiana University is kicking ass on both the men's and (especially) women's basketball courts.

All in all? Not too shabby.

Oh, and as if I needed to mention it, the lunacy and treasonous efforts to prevent free and fair elections in the US have largely been rejected, versus encouraged by our former "leader,"

Last edited:
What happened?

Ukraine got invaded is all you've got, and I think we can agree that has been an unmitigated disaster for Russia without a single American life lost.
Why would American lives lost matter to you now all of a sudden, after downplaying that in ranking presidents?

Oh, and as if I needed to mention it, the lunacy and treasonous efforts to prevent free and fair elections in the US have largely been rejected,
Not the treasonous efforts by gov hacks to pressure Twitter and the others to cover up the hunter laptop story as reported accurately by the NY Post prior to the 2020 election.

Why would American lives lost matter to you now all of a sudden, after downplaying that in ranking presidents?
Oh good lord, I would never downplay the importance of that, but while I do believe it is a factor, it's not the only determining factor. For instance, James Buchanan is overwhelmingly considered the worst President, and no shots were fired on his watch.

Not the treasonous efforts by gov hacks to pressure Twitter and the others to cover up the hunter laptop story as reported accurately by the NY Post prior to the 2020 election.

1. I think you need to look up the definition of "Treason."
  2. The House Republicans' hearing on Twitter's “role in suppressing the Biden laptop story” took some unexpected twists Wednesday — including one witness testifying that the White House had requested the platform remove a Chrissy Teigen tweet insulting then-President Donald Trump."I do remember hearing we'd received a request from the White House to make sure we evaluated this tweet, and they wanted it to come down because it was a derogatory statement directed at the president,"
  3. Moreover, while Twitter Execs remarked that THEY (wrongly) suppressed the Hunter Biden laptop story, "James Baker, Twitter's former deputy general counsel, said, "I was not aware of and certainly did not engage in any conspiracy" with government or campaign officials to suppress the story.
    "Moreover, I’m aware of no unlawful collusion with or direction from any government agency or political campaign on how Twitter should have handled the Hunter Biden laptop situation,” Baker said.

1. The House Republicans' hearing on Twitter's “role in suppressing the Biden laptop story” took some unexpected twists Wednesday — including one witness testifying that the White House had requested the platform remove a Chrissy Teigen tweet insulting then-President Donald Trump."I do remember hearing we'd received a request from the White House to make sure we evaluated this tweet, and they wanted it to come down because it was a derogatory statement directed at the president,"
Wow, I didn't know that. That conclusively proves there was no corruption by the police state in covering up the laptop story.

Thanks! I feel so much better about the police state.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT