ADVERTISEMENT

The new-look staff that has yielded positive results for Purdue WBB on the recruiting trail

DubJellison

Staff Writer
Staff
Oct 26, 2022
The hits have just kept on rolling for #Purdue women’s basketball on the recruiting trail and a new-look staff is a big reason why.

Inside the program’s recruiting frenzy over the last six months ⬇️

FREE on Boiler Upload

Reactions: DocRon and Gesysp
Nice article. It's great to see a heightened excitement coming back to Purdue with this sport. The new additions seem like a good mix and compliment each other with their skillsets. I'm looking forward to see how they blend and progress over the next few years.

Go Boilers!

Nice article. It's great to see a heightened excitement coming back to Purdue with this sport. The new additions seem like a good mix and compliment each other with their skillsets. I'm looking forward to see how they blend and progress over the next few years.

Go Boilers!
very informative article and happy to see this happening, Purdue always should be up there in the basketball dept.

Reactions: DubJellison
I was very relieved and excited when the two new coaches were announced, and even before we have played a game, I like what they have brought to the staff. The lack of diversity and differing experiences and backrounds on the staff the first two years really bothered me and I think as a very young and inexperienced head coach KG needed some more experienced voices on her staff with different coaching experiences to share and give more diversity to the game plans and player development. I have been disappointed with post development for several years, and hope to see Stephens have a positive impact on this area in execution.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT