ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee fans are the absolute worst. A reasonable Vol fan posted that the better team won and he's catching all kinds of hell from Vol fans...

Abugabby

Junior
Jun 1, 2001
Look how many replies in this thread are saying Tennessee is the better team and a ref conspiracy handed Purdue the game. This poor guy is getting crap from Tennessee fans, wishing harm on his family, etc.

This is worse than the bowl game reaction.

• Wow
Reactions: jtanoos1
Ref conspiracy? Sounds like that iu homer Kendal on WIBC Kendall & Casey. LOL

Geez? If anything, they did not call enough fouls. How many times did Purdue players get wiped out and knocked on their buts with no calls?? I thought the refs represented their ref pool as usual.....piss poor.

If you read through their entire game thread, count the number of times that a post wishes injury on Edey or another Purdue player (even to the point of someone saying "if anybody there can get on the court and take out Edey I will Venmo you some money".
The number is at least 20.

Some of those guys need to seriously take a long look at their life priorities.

Bahahahaha enjoy the last year with the protected goon. Edey played victim after the game calling out Rick Barnes for overlooking him. Well he had 3 D1 offers coming out of his private high school so I guess 346 other coaches and schools overlooked him. Hope Edey enjoys his future in the WWE. Go UCONN.

If you read through their entire game thread, count the number of times that a post wishes injury on Edey or another Purdue player (even to the point of someone saying "if anybody there can get on the court and take out Edey I will Venmo you some money".
The number is at least 20.

Some of those guys need to seriously take a long look at their life priorities.
Stop lying shit lib.

Look how many replies in this thread are saying Tennessee is the better team and a ref conspiracy handed Purdue the game. This poor guy is getting crap from Tennessee fans, wishing harm on his family, etc.

Not unexpected. They are awful every single time we play them in any sport. But when the entire fanbase (aside from maybe a handful) have the collective IQ of a cumquat, your expectations should be low to begin with.

Bahahahaha enjoy the last year with the protected goon. Edey played victim after the game calling out Rick Barnes for overlooking him. Well he had 3 D1 offers coming out of his private high school so I guess 346 other coaches and schools overlooked him. Hope Edey enjoys his future in the WWE. Go UCONN.
GKBs87CXIAAWjMd

Some of the worst fans in college sports.. easily on par with illini fans I swear the shit stain orange really eats their brain cells.. stop hanging out at walmart all the time

Didn't need Edey to beat you in 2019. Remember Ryan Cline??

Also didn't need him (or David Bell or George Karlaftis) to beat you in a bowl game in the state of Tennessee.

The names may change but you'll still lose.

They fouled Zach 40 times yesterday. But the refs can’t call every foul. Even their coach knows it. The Tennessee press tried during the presser to get him to say the refs called too many fouls for Zach and he would not take the bait.

What can you expect? It's Rocky Top inbreds and Purdue haters. I've paid attention enough to see Purdue fans try and rationalize with them, and it's a losing proposition every time.

The real entertaining part is watching the UK inbreds enter the chat not giving an F if they get banned or even put on an FBI watchlist for that matter and virtually castrate the TN degenerates.

Reactions: Do Dah Day

I like Barnes, and the way his teams play on both ends. My oldest son is a huge Tennessee fan and has season tix to UT, and bought a vac home on Lake Norris. I tried to call him after the game and he wouldn't even answer or call me back.

I like Barnes, and the way his teams play on both ends. My oldest son is a huge Tennessee fan and has season tix to UT, and bought a vac home on Lake Norris. I tried to call him after the game and he wouldn't even answer or call me back.
My wife has a lot of family in Knoxville and many UT grads including her dad. They are very nice people and congratulated me on the win. There are plenty of nice UT fans out there.

Stop being a sore loser.

Edey called Barnes a great coach and just mentioned him because they just played UT. He also said a lot of coaches overlooked him.

Also, he could make pretty good money in the WWE so not sure how thats an insult. He will probably play for a bit in the nba and then who knows after that. Either way it’ll be way more money than you’ll ever know. Sorry that Purdue crushed your dreams…again.

Final Four

Reactions: Abugabby
Trailer park trash.

Stop being a sore loser.

Edey called Barnes a great coach and just mentioned him because they just played UT. He also said a lot of coaches overlooked him.

Also, he could make pretty good money in the WWE so not sure how thats an insult. He will probably play for a bit in the nba and then who knows after that. Either way it’ll be way more money than you’ll ever know. Sorry that Purdue crushed your dreams…again.
I read an article earlier today that said that Zach’s rebounding ability alone is enough to get him 2 years in the NBA

I read an article earlier today that said that Zach’s rebounding ability alone is enough to get him 2 years in the NBA
This draft class is super weak according to all the experts, so I’ve seen Zach from lotto to early 2nd. If he goes to the right team, like TJD, and they give him time to develop a bit more, I think he could be a low minute, high efficient player. I think we will see a more aggressive Zach due to not being crucial to staying on the floor as much and therefore can go try and block shots.

Not unexpected. They are awful every single time we play them in any sport. But when the entire fanbase (aside from maybe a handful) have the collective IQ of a cumquat, your expectations should be low to begin with.
My niece is a Mississippi graduate and said Vols fans are the most miserable insufferable fans in the SEC and universally dislike by the everyone in the conference.

Oh Boo F'in Hoo. You cry more than a liberal IU supporter.

Last edited:
Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
Oh Boo F'in Hoo. You cry more than a liberal IU Biden supporter.

Rarely stop by this board anymore but see it's still impossible for you to not be a total jagoff. 1,000 other ways you could've insulted this lowest of low hanging fruit and yeah, you go there.

Smh, just smfh. Political jabs while Boilers are in the Final Four = total freaking tool

Yeah, UT and IU fans have a lot in common. They encompass a large share of fans that just see the name of the state, and they figure, "Well shucks I live in that state", so this is enough for them to root for them. No ties to any college whatsoever, and never stepped foot on campus.

Yeah, UT and IU fans have a lot in common. They encompass a large share of fans that just see the name of the state, and they figure, "Well shucks I live in that state", so this is enough for them to root for them. No ties to any college whatsoever, and never stepped foot on campus.
That is statistically true for IU - not sure about TN, but seems to be becoming validated!

Stop being a sore loser.

Can you imagine Zach in the WWE....with that scowl and glare. He'd scare little kids to death.

Can you imagine Zach in the WWE....with that scowl and glare. He'd scare little kids to death.

What's gonna happen here?.........ohhhhhhhhh Good God Almighty....he ran into the Big Maple.......Good God Almighty......that killed him.......Bah Gawd as my witness, he's broken in half. The Big Maple does it again.....tougher than a two-dollar steak......

pDhADt.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT