ADVERTISEMENT

Talent

gelesen

Sophomore
Feb 5, 2003
I thought we were void of talent last year but 1 draftee and 5 immediate free agent signees tells me some of the talent was under utilized.

I thought we were void of talent last year but 1 draftee and 5 immediate free agent signees tells me some of the talent was under utilized.

Yeah team was loaded with one draftee. QB is biggest issue on this team headed into year three. If QB plays well, the team is bowling.

This stupid thread comes out EVERY year. I'd bet $100 we were under the P5 average for total draftees and camp invitees.

People don't realize just how many camp invites get handed out. I think Purdue had 4 or 5 last year too. None of them stuck or even made a practice squad. It really doesn't mean jack.

On Russell...one of the most Physically talented guys in the draft at the DE position. No doubt about that. We know what his issues were (effort, technique, consistency). I think our draft results show several things...and those things have nothing to do with being loaded with Talent

Congratulations to all of these former Boilers! Good luck as you try to make a 1st day NFL roster.

ADVERTISEMENT