ADVERTISEMENT

Swanigan

Best Purdue talent recruited since Glenn Robinson.

Not sure why in this forum, but on paper, yes, highest rated. Time will tell if that is true in reality. Possible E-Moore might turn out to be slightly better. I don't remember where MROB was ranked but probably not as high as Swanigan on paper (did they have Rivals back then?).

Not sure why in this forum, but on paper, yes, highest rated. Time will tell if that is true in reality. Possible E-Moore might turn out to be slightly better. I don't remember where MROB was ranked but probably not as high as Swanigan on paper (did they have Rivals back then?).
Sorry, didn't realize that basketball topics weren't to be posted here. My bad.

Last edited:
That's a call-out? I just said I was not sure why it was posted here.
I'm just so excited about Purdue actually getting a genuinely elite recruit that I didn't observe protocol.

Of course Swanigan is not exactly this guy:
WiltChamberlandSPAuthenticLimitedEs.jpg

I'm just so excited about Purdue actually getting a genuinely elite recruit that I didn't observe protocol.

Of course Swanigan is not exactly this guy:
WiltChamberlandSPAuthenticLimitedEs.jpg

I like the notion of talking sports on here from time to time. The interesting mix could lead to some good discussion.

That's a call-out? I just said I was not sure why it was posted here.

I didn't mean you were being harsh; I probably should have used another term. Most of the time, we'll see replies on KHC that ask, "...should this be on the GD forum? Don't we have a forum for OT". But now we have a basketball post in the GD forum.

To the point, if Biggie's effect on the game lands somewhere between Moore and Robinson, then we're going to be in fine shape.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT