ADVERTISEMENT

Support Isreal

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
Prayers go out for the people of Israel. Peace.

The evil of Hamas launched 2200+ missles into Israel as well as terrorist attacks killing Isralies

Iran $ at work here.

Poverty and starvation in the Gaza region. Iran's priority......missles more important than food & compassion.

Hope this doesn't escalate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Klaus 7196
Time for one of those “disproportionate responses” from Israel that the democrat anti-semites in the US govt love to complain about. Interested to hear what Omar and the rest of the Israel hating Dems have to say about this attack by Hamas. I can guarantee they’re celebrating behind closed doors.

Time for one of those “disproportionate responses” from Israel that the democrat anti-semites in the US govt love to complain about. Interested to hear what Omar and the rest of the Israel hating Dems have to say about this attack by Hamas. I can guarantee they’re celebrating behind closed doors.
Omar:
“I condemn the horrific acts we are seeing unfold today in Israel against children, women, the elderly, and the unarmed people who are being slaughtered and taken hostage by Hamas. Such senseless violence will only repeat the back and forth cycle we've seen, which we cannot allow to continue. We need to call for deescalation and ceasefire. I will keep advocating for peace and justice throughout the Middle East.”

In my opinion she’s smart, and has learned and improved. She used to be a problem but is now fine. And she has been demonized be a she wears a hijab.

Now Talib? She’s a dangerous, Anti-Semitic idiot.

Last edited:
Omar:
“I condemn the horrific acts we are seeing unfold today in Israel against children, women, the elderly, and the unarmed people who are being slaughtered and taken hostage by Hamas. Such senseless violence will only repeat the back and forth cycle we've seen, which we cannot allow to continue. We need to call for deescalation and ceasefire. I will keep advocating for peace and justice throughout the Middle East.”

In my opinion she’s smart, and has learned and improved. She used to be a problem but is now fine. And she has been demonized be a she wears a hijab.

Yeah. But you have to admit it’s still better than under Trump when we had WW III and you know that country. What was their name? Invaded that other country? Help me out with the names.

And actually I don’t really give Trump the majority of the credit. It was Pompeo and his team which makes the current State department look like toddlers. Jake Sullivan? The guy who funded and coordinated the phony Steele Dossier? Amongst other illegal actions? Anton B getting up and lying daily? Any word on that blue ribbon panel to find the origin of Covid?

So before you call me a Trumper my position for why I don’t want him as the nominee is that Pompeo and others who crafted the foreign policy ain’t coming back. Trump gave good directives but you need the staff to implement. If you follow policy and think tanks we implemented Pompeo’s doctrine. Trump was smart to appoint him. Credit where credit is due.

Yeah. But you have to admit it’s still better than under Trump when we had WW III and you know that country. What was their name? Invaded that other country? Help me out with the names.

And actually I don’t really give Trump the majority of the credit. It was Pompeo and his team which makes the current State department look like toddlers. Jake Sullivan? The guy who funded and coordinated the phony Steele Dossier? Amongst other illegal actions? Anton B getting up and lying daily? Any word on that blue ribbon panel to find the origin of Covid?

So before you call me a Trumper my position for why I don’t want him as the nominee is that Pompeo and others who crafted the foreign policy ain’t coming back. Trump gave good directives but you need the staff to implement. If you follow policy and think tanks we implemented Pompeo’s doctrine. Trump was smart to appoint him. Credit where credit is due.
I can get on board with your post.

Trump didn’t know anyone in DC and appointed some skilled, serious professionals. Pompeo, Mattis, Kelley, McMaster, etc.

As you said, by the end of his term he hated almost all of the skilled professionals because they didn’t cave to his crazy anti-rule of law whims. And that led to his support of the overthrow of our democracy.

And his tendencies toward authoritarianism and conspiracy theories have only intensified since then.

I can get on board with your post.

Trump didn’t know anyone in DC and appointed some skilled, serious professionals. Pompeo, Mattis, Kelley, McMaster, etc.

As you said, by the end of his term he hated almost all of the skilled professionals because they didn’t cave to his crazy anti-rule of law whims. And that led to his support of the overthrow of our democracy.

And his tendencies toward authoritarianism and conspiracy theories have only intensified since then.
I won’t go into that deep of an end about over throwing democracy but people have to realize that it’s much less about who is President as is who they appoint. I’ll say my agency head was a decent guy who let the career civil run and advise. I think there is a 1% chance he would return. I think my Department head was quality. I don’t think he comes back. Trump didn’t come in with a deep bench (just the reality of not being a Governor) and it’s worse now. and despite his administration being extremely successful most of those pieces will not return. So if Trump is re-elected it’s not gonna be 2018/19 all over when things were going well. It’s gonna be Kari Lake and George Santos running important stuff.

I won’t go into that deep of an end about over throwing democracy but people have to realize that it’s much less about who is President as is who they appoint. I’ll say my agency head was a decent guy who let the career civil run and advise. I think there is a 1% chance he would return. I think my Department head was quality. I don’t think he comes back. Trump didn’t come in with a deep bench (just the reality of not being a Governor) and it’s worse now. and despite his administration being extremely successful most of those pieces will not return. So if Trump is re-elected it’s not gonna be 2018/19 all over when things were going well. It’s gonna be Kari Lake and George Santos running important stuff.
Awesome post! I love when someone who actually has a first hand point of reference weighs in.

In my opinion it’s the addition of the wackos that directly led to J6.

Omar:

Deescalation and ceasefire? Do they mean hamas? I’m looking forward to Israel’s response and turning the Gaza Strip into a parking lot.

Sickening displays of anti Israeli demonstrations in NYC. Wacko Harvard student groups blaming this tragedy on Israel. The left sure has some missguided souls.

Perhaps the FBI should consider investigating these folks that hate America & Israel, instead of focusing on the relatively harmless Conservatives.

To me, Hamas who is disparaging, raping, pillaging, kidnaping, killing hostages. Decapitations of Israel men and slitting throats of children. Americans killed & kidnapped. And killing and injuring perhaps over 2000 Israelites, show me we have some warped minds at Harvard. That University, started in Christian values has completely lost their way......where now good is called evil & evil called good.

Signs of the end times. Look up in all things.

Last edited:
Sickening displays of anti Israeli demonstrations in NYC. Wacko Harvard student groups blaming this tragedy on Israel. The left sure has some missguided souls.

To me, Hamas who is disparaging, raping, pillaging, kidnaping, killing hostages. And killing and injuring perhaps over 2000 Israelites, show me we have some warped minds at Harvard. That University, started in Christian values has completely lost their way......where now good is called evil & evil called good.

Signs of the end times. Look up in all things.

So terrorism and Antisemitism and the morons that support them are “liberal?”

Pretty sure the Harvard Jewish Student Union leans farther left than the terrorist sympathizers at Harvard. But you seem to think that violent terrorist Sunni Muslims are a bunch of liberals.

Scandinavian countries? Canada? There’s your true liberals. They’re a bunch of ‘equality legislate to not offend anyone share the wealth high-tax’ pansies.

Violent Sunnis and the immigrants that support them in America? They aren’t liberal OR conservative; they’re idiots that support the worst of humanity.

Last edited:
So terrorism and Antisemitism is “liberal?”

Pretty sure the Harvard Jewish Student Union leans farther left than the terrorist sympathizers at Harvard.

Blah..blah. Let's get to the heart of it.....
Are you really siding with & making excuses for these leftist groups @ Harvard that are blaming this war on Israel???.

Last edited:
Blah..blah. Let's get to the heart of it.....
Are you really siding with these leftist groups @ Harvard that are blaming this war on Israel???.
Did you read my post? What part of “violent terrorism,” “idiots,” and “the worst of humanity” don’t you understand?

In your myopic world you seem to think that Neanderthal Sunni terrorists are watching either Fox News or MSNBC.

They aren’t liberal or conservative; they are bloodless radical murderers.

So terrorism and Antisemitism and the morons that support them are “liberal?”

Pretty sure the Harvard Jewish Student Union leans farther left than the terrorist sympathizers at Harvard. But you seem to think that violent terrorist Sunni Muslims are a bunch of liberals.

Scandinavian countries? Canada? There’s your true liberals. They’re a bunch of ‘equality legislate to not offend anyone share the wealth high-tax’ pansies.

Violent Sunnis and the immigrants that support them in America? They aren’t liberal OR conservative; they’re idiots that support the worst of humanity.
Broken brains are a sign of liberal indoctrination. So yes, the broken brain chicken littles are obvious Marxists.

You want to truly protect America? Scrub the shit out of every Middle East visa, and stop worrying about keeping out Mexican restaurant workers when we have real dangers in our midst.

Oh, and stop supporting politicians that want to defund and denigrate federal law enforcement and our national security agencies.

Did you read my post? What part of “violent terrorism,” “idiots,” and “the worst of humanity” don’t you understand?

In your myopic world you seem to think that Neanderthal Sunni terrorists are watching either Fox News or MSNBC.

They aren’t liberal or conservative; they are bloodless radical murderers.

Can you TRY any harder to shift the focus away from my original post about radical leftist protesting in NYC & radical left Harvard groups?

It appears in doing so you are making excuses for them?
What gives, are you siding with these leftist?

Last edited:
Reactions: herrli
Broken brains are a sign of liberal indoctrination. So yes, the broken brain chicken littles are obvious Marxists.
Yeah right—Sunni extremists and their terrorist supporters and sympathizers are ‘Marxists’.

Antisemitic, anti-women’s rights, anti-LBGTQRSTV++, anti-free elections, pro-violence now equals your definition of American liberal or conservative?

Get a grip and get educated.

• Haha
Yeah right—Sunni extremists and their terrorist supporters and sympathizers are ‘Marxists’.

Antisemitic, anti-women’s rights, anti-LBGTQRSTV++, anti-free elections, pro-violence now equals your definition of American liberal or conservative?

Get a grip and get educated.
Your reading comprehension is awful. Are we not talking about Harvard students?

Trump didn’t come in with a deep bench (just the reality of not being a Governor) and it’s worse now. and despite his administration being extremely successful most of those pieces will not return. So if Trump is re-elected it’s not gonna be 2018/19 all over when things were going well. It’s gonna be Kari Lake and George Santos running important stuff.
Interesting comments. Certainly agree that Trump was extremely successful, but how was that even possible?

That is, how was Trump supposed to assemble a deep bench when much of the DC establishment, most notably the DOJ/FBI, worked to subvert him throughout his term - in fact, well before his term even started with the fake dossier, Russian collusion hoax, and all the rest of it?

Moreover, Mattis, Kelley, etc were all part of the military/industrial/foreign policy establishment that has promoted stupid and disastrous wars and policies in the past. Maybe there was good reason to get rid of those guys.

In contrast, look at the 'deep bench' of Joe Biden. He is the most establishment hack to ever sit in the oval office - and look at the deep bench he has assembled (or more likely, they assembled themselves). The deep bench that gave us the Afg fiasco, the open border, and anti-fossil fuel policies - among other disastrous decisions.

With much of the DC establishment against Trump, how can he possibly assemble an effective deep bench? And, given the vast contrast between Trump's successes and Biden's massive failures, could it be possible that having a 'deep bench' is actually an impediment to presidential success, as counterintuitive as that seems?

Last edited:
Interesting comments. Certainly agree that Trump was extremely successful, but how was that even possible?

That is, how was Trump supposed to assemble a deep bench when much of the DC establishment, most notably the DOJ/FBI, worked to subvert him throughout his term - in fact, well before his term even started with the fake dossier, Russian collusion hoax, and all the rest of it?

Moreover, Mattis, Kelley, etc were all part of the military/industrial/foreign policy establishment that has promoted stupid and disastrous wars and policies in the past. Maybe there was good reason to get rid of those guys.

In contrast, look at the 'deep bench' of Joe Biden. He is the most establishment hack to ever sit in the oval office - and look at the deep bench he has assembled (or more likely, they assembled themselves). The deep bench that gave us the Afg fiasco, the open border, and anti-fossil fuel policies - among other disastrous decisions.

With much of the DC establishment against Trump, how can he possibly assemble an effective deep bench? And, given the vast contrast between Trump's successes and Biden's massive failures, could it be possible that having a 'deep bench' is actually an impediment to presidential success, as counterintuitive as that seems?

Agree with all, but last part.

1. Biden's deep bench is performing OK.....well, a total Train wreck from my perspective, but the left seems to applaud those idiots every day as they are getting the disaster leftist policies implemented.

2. Trump, if elected??, needs a deep bench to implement and right the shop of the train wreck leftists policies. If elected...I worry he might not have great help, the way he alienates & treated a few people, last time, like they were disposable rags. Whomever elected, hope Ramaswamy, Scott, Halley, Condi Rice, Pompeo and others put him in a position to get things done immediately, instead of wasting the first year.

1. Biden's deep bench is performing OK.....well, a total Train wreck from my perspective, but the left seems to applaud those idiots every day as they are getting the disaster leftist policies implemented.
Yes, performing ok in terms of wrecking the nation. But how is Trump supposed to gather a deep bench that doesn't want to wreck the nation?
2. Trump, if elected??, needs a deep bench to implement and right the shop of the train wreck leftists policies. If elected...I worry he might not have great help, the way he alienates & treated a few people, last time, like they were disposable rags. Whomever elected, hope Ramaswamy, Scott, Halley, Condi Rice, Pompeo and others put him in a position to get things done immediately, instead of wasting the first year.
In the first year, without a deep bench, he can change border policy to what it was before - remain in Mexico - and keep building the fence that Joe Crow is now building despite his campaign promise.

He can announce the US will not support Ukraine joining NATO, giving Putin a way out of the idiot war he launched and hopefully stopping the bloodshed.

He can make clear that our policy is to develop fossil fuels, not environmentally damaging green pork.

These three major changes in direction would provide massive benefits to our nation.

So now we have incredible story of barbarism against Israeli children with 40 babies, some beheaded. Another mom found with her fetus cut out, umbilical cord still attached by her side. Women being raped with dead right beside. Hamas, the Palestinian militant group, are depraved subhuman animals.

11 Americans dead.

Continue prayer for Israel. Definitely a battle between good and evil.

Meanwhile, Rep. Talib waves Palestine flag. And @BuilderBob6 denies Biden releasing sanctions have funded these Hamas Palestinians. Keep in mind 49% of the Dem party supports Palestine...and only 38% support Israel. Shameful human beings,

Last edited:
We need every American to know the evil that Palestinian Hamas is because in a week or 2, the leftist media & the Squad will go to it's old tricks showing Palestinian civilian kids and women accidentally killed in the war to garner support for Palestinian Hamas......as only 38% of Dems support Israel, and way more support Palestine. It's sadly who many of the Dems are....waving their Palestinian flag when babies are beheaded in the streets.

So here is a good article by Bari Weiss. She is a leftist, but a strong supporter from Israel. From the article......

"They (Palestinian Hamas) took horrific videos to document and share it all. Videos of naked women; of a captured six-year-old-boy; of beheaded soldiers.

This young woman—her name is Mor—learned that her grandmother had been slaughtered because a terrorist took her grandmother’s cell phone, filmed her murder, and then uploaded the video to the grandmother’s own Facebook page, ensuring her family would see it."

This isn’t a comparison of Biden v Trump. Just reality. Neither of the 2 individuals I worked for came from Washington. I don’t want to name them but they came from a sun belt state and a deep red state. But name your top 5 or 10 members of the administration and then ask if they are coming back? It’s like a college coach that loses their first line talent to graduation and you realize you never spent time recruiting. And Biden didn’t actually have a deep bench because lots of those Obama administration members hated Biden and knew he was corrupt. Look at some of his hires? Mayor Pete? He’s not a DC insider but he was not experienced and just not that smart. So here we are.

I know Trump supporters often hate to talk reason but the pieces that built a very prosperous period are not coming back. Pompeo, Barr, Kudlow, etc. Many others. I’ll also note that his inability to have a “second” term will be a barrier too because he will have trouble attracting longer term under secs. So people will be less likely to give up current jobs for a 2 or 3 year stint.

Reactions: Boiler Buck

The last 3 won’t serve under Trump again. That’s the problem. It’s not the head of the snake it’s the body.

The last 3 won’t serve under Trump again. That’s the problem. It’s not the head of the snake it’s the body.

Yea likely correct. Good help is hard to find when you don't support & work with them.......or they think the boss is nuts........

And good help is also hard to find when you select them on Quotas.

So now we have incredible story of barbarism against Israeli children with 40 babies, some beheaded. Another mom found with her fetus cut out, umbilical cord still attached by her side. Women being raped with dead right beside. Hamas, the Palestinian militant group, are depraved subhuman animals.

11 Americans dead.

Continue prayer for Israel. Definitely a battle between good and evil.

Meanwhile, Rep. Talib waves Palestine flag. And @BuilderBob6 denies Biden releasing sanctions have funded these Hamas Palestinians. Keep in mind 49% of the Dem party supports Palestine...and only 38% support Israel. Shameful human beings,

You just committed yet another sin. I said NOTHING about the sanctions relief helping or hurting Hamas. But details don’t matter to you. All it takes for me to take a different position than yours for you to start lying about me.

Go slop the hogs.

• Haha
You just committed yet another sin. I said NOTHING about the sanctions relief helping or hurting Hamas. But details don’t matter to you. All it takes for me to take a different position than yours for you to start lying about me.

Go slop the hogs.
Hungry Bob?

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG
This isn’t a comparison of Biden v Trump. Just reality. Neither of the 2 individuals I worked for came from Washington. I don’t want to name them but they came from a sun belt state and a deep red state. But name your top 5 or 10 members of the administration and then ask if they are coming back? It’s like a college coach that loses their first line talent to graduation and you realize you never spent time recruiting. And Biden didn’t actually have a deep bench because lots of those Obama administration members hated Biden and knew he was corrupt. Look at some of his hires? Mayor Pete? He’s not a DC insider but he was not experienced and just not that smart. So here we are.

I know Trump supporters often hate to talk reason but the pieces that built a very prosperous period are not coming back. Pompeo, Barr, Kudlow, etc. Many others. I’ll also note that his inability to have a “second” term will be a barrier too because he will have trouble attracting longer term under secs. So people will be less likely to give up current jobs for a 2 or 3 year stint.
Biden may not have a deep bench in the second-tier agencies like DOT, but doesn't he have a very deep bench in the top tier of DOJ, DOD, and State - all wanting to work to help him 'succeed' despite his incompetence so their careers and special interest groups would be protected and advanced?

Isn't that why the dems placed him in the WH in the first place despite knowing he is so corrupt and stupid?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT