ADVERTISEMENT

SPRING GAME THIS YEAR

FLAG HUNTER

Junior
Oct 2, 2014
Does anyone know or think there will be a Spring game this year, or is that a thing of the past?

CBW wants it. I believe the only thing to prevent it is the number of players available. Currently there are more than enough to play the game.
i like to see how the QB's are doing , and any new players that are there. Hope there is a game and nice weather

Reactions: SKYDOG
That and some open practices would be nice. It's nice for fans to be able to evaluate the team themselves, or rely on some reliable other fans to make their observations and opinions known. It's hard to rely on just vague messages from players and coaches where the team actually stands.

I think now more than ever these practices and the spring game will be closed to the public. When a school brings in 20-30 new guys at semester why give an opponent a sneak peak to what they will look like in the fall.

I think now more than ever these practices and the spring game will be closed to the public. When a school brings in 20-30 new guys at semester why give an opponent a sneak peak to what they will look like in the fall.
You talking about Michigan?

• Haha
Reactions: ImRonBurgandy?
That and some open practices would be nice. It's nice for fans to be able to evaluate the team themselves, or rely on some reliable other fans to make their observations and opinions known. It's hard to rely on just vague messages from players and coaches where the team actually stands.
Are the portal players participating in spring practice also?
I think we all rely on Do Dah Day’s scouting reports at this time of year. 🏈
🚂

Reactions: pboiler18
You talking about Michigan?

F9yjQuZXAAADW_4.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT