ADVERTISEMENT

So ...

Stacy_GoldandBlack.com

All-American
Gold Member
Apr 7, 2004
What's up, guys? How you feeling about training camp getting started on Aug. 7?

We're doing premium stuff right now in our "countdown to camp" series breaking down each position and then we'll tackle some bigger-theme questions the week before. Probably will have a free chat a couple days before the start of camp.

But was curious what you free-boarders -- said in the most loving way, I assure you -- are eager to see in camp?

I would like to see some interviews with players of whoevers choice to go along with the coaches.

I am curious to get as candid as they choose on the attitude of the team, and how things have changed since 2012 and on.

What's up, guys? How you feeling about training camp getting started on Aug. 7?

We're doing premium stuff right now in our "countdown to camp" series breaking down each position and then we'll tackle some bigger-theme questions the week before. Probably will have a free chat a couple days before the start of camp.

But was curious what you free-boarders -- said in the most loving way, I assure you -- are eager to see in camp?
You people do a great job of covering Purdue,so I am looking forward to your coverage and everyone coming out of camp healthy.

I'm very curious about DeAngelo Yancey and his progress. I feel like we really need him to step up and be a player for this team to succeed, so I want him to explain what he is doing to make last year an anomaly.

I'm very curious about DeAngelo Yancey and his progress. I feel like we really need him to step up and be a player for this team to succeed, so I want him to explain what he is doing to make last year an anomaly.

He actually already has. I spoke with him this spring and this summer about what happened in 2014 and what he's doing to make sure it doesn't again. Grab a copy of our football preview magazine if you want to hear from Yancey about that.

You people do a great job of covering Purdue,so I am looking forward to your coverage and everyone coming out of camp healthy.

Appreciate that.

There would appear to be certain position groups that will really be in trouble if there are injuries, for sure. Purdue still in the process of rebuilding to get good, talented depth.

I would like to see some interviews with players of whoevers choice to go along with the coaches.

I am curious to get as candid as they choose on the attitude of the team, and how things have changed since 2012 and on.

Not sure what you mean by the first sentence. We do daily interviews in camp, that's normal. We'll have notebooks and analysis and videos posted daily.

I don't think we'll probably be asking them much this camp about Hazell's first year. But that kind of stuff we covered in the preview magazine. That was essentially my main four-page story: It's Year 3, the next step has to be ... And got players' and coaches' opinions on that.

I would be eager to see the stats from the quarterbacks during live and skelly drills throughout camp so we, as fans, can get a little more in depth view of the race.

I would be eager to see the stats from the quarterbacks during live and skelly drills throughout camp so we, as fans, can get a little more in depth view of the race.

I do track all of that -- and have for the last several years. It's in our analysis, which is premium content.

But that kind of stuff we covered in the preview magazine

You did. I am just getting to the preview and am very happy. I would like to see a Burke interview about anything really, but I am particurally interested in the football renovation and whatever business details hes comfortable getting into.

You did. I am just getting to the preview and am very happy. I would like to see a Burke interview about anything really, but I am particurally interested in the football renovation and whatever business details hes comfortable getting into.

Glad you got the magazine. We appreciate it.

In our training camp magazine, we are intending to have a three-page spread on facilities.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT