ADVERTISEMENT

So...part of my job is to teach students...

Jack_Ripper

Redshirt Freshman
Aug 10, 2011
Northeast Indiana
I work in health care (X-Ray Tech), and we're all preceptors. 1st year students, not really frustrating because they aren't supposed to know anything yet. 2nd year students, though...Summer is where the rubber meets the road, so to speak. They should really be doing all of the exams and asking for help if they run into something unfamiliar, or the patient is difficult ( can't stand for a chest, combative, ect).

Tonight I had two 2nd years who, I don't think, could find their butts with two hands. Standing around, talking, sitting, jumping in late....completely frustrating. I was like....

the-three-stooges-hairpull_thumb.jpg

There, rant over....feel better...

I work in health care (X-Ray Tech), and we're all preceptors. 1st year students, not really frustrating because they aren't supposed to know anything yet. 2nd year students, though...Summer is where the rubber meets the road, so to speak. They should really be doing all of the exams and asking for help if they run into something unfamiliar, or the patient is difficult ( can't stand for a chest, combative, ect).

Tonight I had two 2nd years who, I don't think, could find their butts with two hands. Standing around, talking, sitting, jumping in late....completely frustrating. I was like....

the-three-stooges-hairpull_thumb.jpg

There, rant over....feel better...
I know this is a minority view, but Shemp was better.

Reactions: Jack_Ripper
ADVERTISEMENT