ADVERTISEMENT

Since the forum change

A certain notorious actor seems to be missing? Should I get my hopes up?

It is interesting there has been nothing since the change but I think posting his drivel is somehow a part of how he earns a living and he will be back, we are heading into primary season.

I can think of two notorious actors, one long term, one a newbie...I assume you are talking about the former?

I noticed when you started referring to him by what I assume is his first name. Was he "doxed" (yes, I had to look that up) on here?

Wait are we talking GMM or the new guy, the Army veterinarian?

You know someone else that I haven't seen is The Illuminutzi. He usually posted with some regularity on another message board I visit and there has been no sighting of him either since the format change. I always had a kind of sneaky suspicion that the two may be one in the same. Maybe they were, who knows?

Wait, are we talking about GMM? Or are we talking about that wackjob who loves the French "No Go Zones?" I've gravitated away because Purdue sports are boring during the summer, and this forum has lost a lot of GD members (resulting in less interesting topics).

You know someone else that I haven't seen is The Illuminutzi. He usually posted with some regularity on another message board I visit and there has been no sighting of him either since the format change. I always had a kind of sneaky suspicion that the two may be one in the same. Maybe they were, who knows?

I suspected that long ago, but it's hard for me to give GMM enough credit to have both going. Sadly, the difference between the two was only the extent of their views. They shared similar opinions, one was just more fervent than the other.

I've been absent because it's not fun for me in topic view. If I can get used to topic view on KHC, then I'll be back, maybe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT