ADVERTISEMENT

Shut Up

MAGA Cult members like Boilermaker03 will be here soon denounce this.

Chump is an evil narcissist. He can’t help himself. These people have no filter. I’m surprised that he didn’t say that he knows more than the Prime Minister. Just like he said that he knows more than our US generals. I just can’t believe there are fools out there that want 4 more years of this crap.

Chump is an evil narcissist. He can’t help himself. These people have no filter. I’m surprised that he didn’t say that he knows more than the Prime Minister. Just like he said that he knows more than our US generals. I just can’t believe there are fools out there that want 4 more years of this crap.
What is even more amazing is chumps like you that voted for four years of Biden and will again. Trump needs to shut up and go away but you do too.

Hope it doesn't come to that, but I would vote for T over O's, I mean Biden's, middle class disaster.
Sure T is a personal disaster, but I don't hate the middle class and the country like you do, so I would vote T.

Still I think the first party to rid themselves of T or B wins.

Chump chump chump chump chump. Your answer to everything or racist name calling they made you stop doing. You are about one thing and one hing only and we all know it.

Chump chump chump chump chump. Your answer to everything or racist name calling they made you stop doing. You are about one thing and one hing only and we all know it.
Sherrli, you can't be serious. Google is your friend if you don't get the reference.

Your uncles and your aunts and whatever else you used. Truth is obama is a lot closer to being white than he is black and he doesn't care about you
How is that? His father is Kenyan and his mother is from Kansas. He’s more African American than I am.

Karhi told Israel’s Channel 13 that it is “shameful that a man like that, a former US president, abets propaganda and disseminates things that wound the spirit of Israel’s fighters and its citizens.”

We don’t have to bother with him and the nonsense he spouts,” Karhi says. Asked if Trump’s comments make it clear that he can’t be relied on, Karhi replies, “Obviously.”

• Haha
Reactions: herrli

Karhi told Israel’s Channel 13 that it is “shameful that a man like that, a former US president, abets propaganda and disseminates things that wound the spirit of Israel’s fighters and its citizens.”

We don’t have to bother with him and the nonsense he spouts,” Karhi says. Asked if Trump’s comments make it clear that he can’t be relied on, Karhi replies, “Obviously.”
When did I mention anything about Trump?
But, since you brought it up, you know where I stand on Trump. I hope he either drops out or doesn't win the nomination.

When did I mention anything about Trump?
But, since you brought it up, you know where I stand on Trump. I hope he either drops out or doesn't win the nomination.
You didn’t. The thread is about what trump said dumbass. You would rather talk about avatars.

I am completely clear where you stand. You want Ron but will vote for trump…….all the while defending him and ignoring what he says……..like that posted by the OP. If a Biden said it you’d be losing your sh/t.

• Haha
You didn’t. The thread is about what trump said dumbass. You would rather talk about avatars.

I am completely clear where you stand. You want Ron but will vote for trump…….all the while defending him and ignoring what he says……..like that posted by the OP. If a Biden said it you’d be losing your sh/t.
Surprised and glad to hear you support Israel. I think a switch to a new virtual-signaling avatar is long overdue for you, so I encourage you to consider it.

Trump's timing was terrible, although much of what he said is true.

I am far more interested in what someone does than what he says. The Trump admin mediated the Abraham accords, for example, and also enforced tough sanctions on Iran. Both of those major policies were very important to Israel.

I hope you will keep that in mind when you go to the ballot box.

How is that? His father is Kenyan and his mother is from Kansas. He’s more African American than I am.
I don't recall using African American, I said black. There are white people that can identify as being African American technically. So you are admitting he was born in Kenya and shouldn't have been president now? Regardless he was raised by whites so I would say closer to white than black half.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT