ADVERTISEMENT

Shapiro vs Destiny

Boilermaker03

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 5, 2004
Valparaiso, IN
This is a very long video but I linked it to the section about J6 and the immediate section after is on abuse of power. I think they are both worth a listen and agree 100% with Ben on the J6 issue.

Of course you do. I bet you don’t agree with Shapiro when he says that Chump gave false statements about the election was stolen. Correct? Shapiro goes on to say that the Jan 6 participants has insurrection ideas. I agree with that at the least. Do you agree with that?

Of course you do. I bet you don’t agree with Shapiro when he says that Trump gave false statements about the election was stolen. Correct? Shapiro goes on to say that the Jan 6 participants has insurrection ideas. I agree with that at the least. Do you agree with that?
Like I said, I agree with what he said in this video. I suggest you watch and hear what he said.

Shapiro said that HE believed Trump made false statements, but he also said that he isn't sure that Trump believed they were false. I personally think many of his statements were false, but I also believe that Trump believed many of them.

Shapiro also said that he doesn't believe that Trump incited an insurrection because the standard for such wasn't met.

Also, how about you stop acting like a child and name calling. It's pathetic.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT