ADVERTISEMENT

SEC+

Dryfly88

Senior
Jul 9, 2015
I mistakenly thought you had to pay extra for this like BTN+. Looking forward to watching the game tomorrow! Got the ESPN app loaded on the Firestick and ready to go.

Boiler UP!

I thought the game was basically a PPV, with all proceeds going to the charity of choice. Was thinking like $9.99 for the game?

If you have ESPN, it's free. Just download the ESPN app and you get SEC+ no extra charge.
I have ESPN, and downloaded the app. When I searched for the game (came up finally when I searched "Arkansas Purdue") and clicked on the link, it took me to a page to buy and ESPN+ subscription.

I think I can get the game thru the FUBO app. They touted a 7-day free trial, but it turned out to be 1 day.

I have ESPN, and downloaded the app. When I searched for the game (came up finally when I searched "Arkansas Purdue") and clicked on the link, it took me to a page to buy and ESPN+ subscription.

I think I can get the game thru the FUBO app. They touted a 7-day free trial, but it turned out to be 1 day.
When you download the ESPN app, it asks for your TV provider to prove you pay for ESPN. Once you do that you just toggle down the app to SEC+. All of the programming on SEC+ is free. ESPN+ is not free.

Reactions: kokomoan and DrEss

Check the network on the game you selected. There are two feeds - one for ESPN+ and one for SEC+.

Downloaded today. Was watching Duke vs UNC Womensk Field Hockey. That sport just reeks of future lower back problems.

When you download the ESPN app, it asks for your TV provider to prove you pay for ESPN. Once you do that you just toggle down the app to SEC+. All of the programming on SEC+ is free. ESPN+ is not free.
Just as an FYI, if you have a Hulu subscription, ESPN+ games are typically available through the Hulu app. I checked and today's game is shown as being available, so I'm assuming you can watch either through Hulu or the SEC+ network via the ESPN app.

Just as an FYI, if you have a Hulu subscription, ESPN+ games are typically available through the Hulu app. I checked and today's game is shown as being available, so I'm assuming you can watch either through Hulu or the SEC+ network via the ESPN app.
Exactly, I have the Disney/Hulu/ESPN+ bundle and the game is accessible through the Hulu app for me.

I had the same thing. Paid the $10

As PurdueDave mentioned above, ESPN is a little tricky about these. If you click on the ESPN+ feed, it won't be free with your cable subscription. Go down to the channels section, select secn+ and then the feed should be free for the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT