ADVERTISEMENT

Robbie Hummel Meet & Greet

purduedavie

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
Robbie will be at Bridges Scoreboard Sports Bar in Griffith on Sunday Feb 18th at 6PM. For more info call Bridges at (219) 924-2206. Should be a great event!

A bit far for Indy people but should be a great event.

Hummel's kind of becoming a big deal. I'm a homer, so I really enjoy listening to him. Anyone know what he makes a year?

Reactions: pboiler18
Hummel's kind of becoming a big deal. I'm a homer, so I really enjoy listening to him. Anyone know what he makes a year?
Hummel and Kugler are the best CBB broadcasting duo, and it’s not close. You realize how great they are when you get subjected to Brando and Phonse.

Reactions: Schnelk
Hummel and Kugler are the best CBB broadcasting duo, and it’s not close. You realize how great they are when you get subjected to Brando and Phonse.

Kugler is also adept at getting subtle good-natured shots in too.....like reminding Hummel about Mason Gillis' Mackey Arena record for 3pt FG's and when ZE passed him on the career scoring list I think knocking him out of the top 10.

I didn’t mind Brando, like his voice, Ellis got on my nerves big time.

Rob knows his stuff. Very articulate. As a player ask Kelsey Barlow who he thinks was the best he played with. Rob made everybody around him better. Happy for his success.

Reactions: Schnelk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT