ADVERTISEMENT

Raphael drive at the end..

boilerjrut3

Senior
Feb 2, 2011
Down 61-59..so goes life on the road..

@Ross_Bolin: I think there was a foul missed with Purdue trailing 61-59... #LifeOnTheRoad #B1G http://t.co/SKblK50z5O
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Are you seriously going to complain about no foul call? 7 of 13 from the line. Missed one and ones... This team still struggles on offense down the stretch in games. I think it's a lack of confidence team wide in the outside shot. I guarantee you Motta told his team at half time "They won't hit 3's like that in 2nd half." Bottom line if Purdue does not make the tournament. No whining because they blew the shot last nite. Win at MSU or Home at Illinois still likely in. But could have ended the doubt last nite.

Really TJ?............if it was a foul, then it was a foul and should have been called. Great logic........PU misses FTs, so they shouldn't get the fouls anymore?
This post was edited on 3/2 6:35 AM by PU pit bull

Maybe/Maybe not, but you can't expect what some might consider a "bail-out" call on the road.....just doesn't happen very often.

The Boilers had plenty of chances to win that game last night and just didn't get it done.....that's the bottom line. They're going to get the same kind of test in East Lansing, and Michigan State is coming off two losses....this will be good experience for them......time to see how good of a team this really is.

Actually Octeus got hammered by Scott on the drive where his shot for blocked.
Had that been Russell, he would have been given 6 freethrows.

I hated that play. It was the same one we ran for the win (at iu?) and O$U had obviously seen it on film. I was hoping to go for a 3 and just take a shot at the win. That was a really frustrating game. Too many stupid plays that should have been buckets.

Re: Raphael drive at the end..agree we should have a...

new wrinkle for that play that is not on everyone's scouting report.

set up a 3 for the win and try to put back if it is missed. The drive was just forced and not a good play. So disappointed in how they gave that game away

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT