ADVERTISEMENT

Randy Gregory

Not a big surprise with athletes these days unfortunately. Wonder if that was the reason he had senioritis in high school and missed making it to Purdue out of high school.

Originally posted by KentuckyBoiler:

Not a big surprise with athletes these days unfortunately. Wonder if that was the reason he had senioritis in high school and missed making it to Purdue out of high school.
Interesting that on my way home the sports guy on the radio said he didn't make it into Purdue because of this and it's effect on his grades. Was that an actual quote from Gregory or just speculation?

I was just wondering if that was possibly a reason during his senior year. It was just a speculation question that I had on my side.

Originally posted by GemstateBoiler:

Interesting that on my way home the sports guy on the radio said he didn't make it into Purdue because of this and it's effect on his grades. Was that an actual quote from Gregory or just speculation?
I just thought it was strange that the radio guy knew that. I figure if he knew that, Gregory or someone must have stated it. He could have been connecting dots but it sounded like it was more than just a theory. Too bad if that was the case. He was a really good player.

but, you have to keep in mind...

I just thought it was strange that the radio guy knew that. I figure if he knew that, Gregory or someone must have stated it. He could have been connecting dots but it sounded like it was more than just a theory. Too bad if that was the case. He was a really good player.
..... that the default is, Purdue sucks, Hazell sucks, our recruiting sucks...

...just sayin'...

I smoked what could reasonably be considered a " Bob Marley" amount of refer before and during my Boiler career and still graduated in Engineering. Although I do admit it does make you ok with being average.

Originally posted by Purdue85:

...just sayin'...

Weak bait boss
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by nat100:

...just sayin'...

Weak bait boss
No, not bait, just true.

No, not bait, just true.
What does this have to do with anything about Gregory? Just random sarcasm/snarkiness?

Agree Gemstate, it is weird he knew that when we didnt.

Originally posted by boiler17:

No, not bait, just true.
What does this have to do with anything about Gregory? Just random sarcasm/snarkiness?

Agree Gemstate, it is weird he knew that when we didnt.

Gregory said it when he admitted he failed the drug test at the combine

Thanks Nat,

Personally I couldn't care less.

However, I do find it indicative of a problem for Gregory and really any athelete that cant keep it together enough to get clean when they know they will be tested when there a millions/college admission at stake.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT