ADVERTISEMENT

Question for the board

MichaelRR

Redshirt Freshman
Mar 17, 2022
While the board bully is off licking his wounds I want the opinion of the reasonable adults that post on here about the prediction threads. I already know Pride will use them to make attacks, its just his ugly nature, but do the rest of you appreciate them or want me to quit?

Purdue seems like a 5-6 Big Ten team, likely makes the tourney, maybe they can win 1 game, that seems about the best scenario, sure don’t look like a sweet 16 team at all. Future looks bright though, it will be nice to see some athletes play, right now they have 5th year ladies who are solid but not the most athletic.

Reactions: pman66
Purdue seems like a 5-6 Big Ten team, likely makes the tourney, maybe they can win 1 game, that seems about the best scenario, sure don’t look like a sweet 16 team at all. Future looks bright though, it will be nice to see some athletes play, right now they have 5th year ladies who are solid but not the most athletic.
You can't play for the future and lose games in the present. If KG had a losing season going with a youth movement she would lose A LOT of recruiting momentum. It's also not fair to the 5th years that are the better players to play more athletic but less skilled youngsters in the HOPE that it pays off in the future. That would also send a VERY bad message to potential recruits.

But do you like the game prediction thread? Yes or no on should I continue them?

For me I am indifferent about game prediction threads. Nothing personal, but I have always shrugged my shoulders at them since they are so often incorrect. If you continue to post them I will read them but that is about it. I am sure there are many that are more interested.
—————

For me I am indifferent about game prediction threads. Nothing personal, but I have always shrugged my shoulders at them since they are so often incorrect. If you continue to post them I will read them but that is about it. I am sure there are many that are more interested.
—————
I started this after Pride's attack since he seemed so incensed about it, but now that he is hypocritically doing his own, I see it was merely him being jealous that I started it first this season, so I am ignoring him unless someone credible speaks up that they find them offensive.

I dont follow other teams or conferences nearly as closely as many of you all do, so I don’t feel at all “qualified” to comment on upcoming games or Purdue’s chances etc. -especially about specifics of another team’s strategies or patterns.
I will definitely read them, because sometimes I learn info I knew nothing about.

Reactions: MichaelRR
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT