ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue will clobber Illinois

boilerjrut3

Senior
Feb 2, 2011
If karma exists. Absolute hose jobs the last 2 road games. Let Illinois win tonight and we dominate Saturday. End of story.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I thought the Ohio State officiating was relatively fair, but tonight's ...

was probably the most egregious treatment we've received all season.

How are Big Ten officials just so utterly intimidated by loud home crowds?

This is BS.

Purdue's players should be pissed at themselves, not the refs. They literally laid an egg tonight, I don't give a crap about the refs.

If they care so much, maybe show up and play with some intensity.

Originally posted by boilerjrut3:
If karma exists. Absolute hose jobs the last 2 road games. Let Illinois win tonight and we dominate Saturday. End of story.

Stop blaming the refs. We would have still lost if the calls were in our favor tonight. You have to fight through bad calls on the road. We can't have another game in which Davis, AJ, and Octeus are all off.

Originally posted by lbodel:
This is BS.

Purdue's players should be pissed at themselves, not the refs. They literally laid an egg tonight, I don't give a crap about the refs.

If they care so much, maybe show up and play with some intensity.
THIS x 30984209840984o938473409873409587

Well at least the officiating will be in PU's favor at Mackey on Senior Night...................right? LOL

Purdue had a nine-pt. lead in the first half, and Michigan State just took over starting with the last couple of minutes of the first half and carried it over.

The Spartans outplayed the Boilers......it's that simple. Life on the road in the conference.......this is where mental toughness and preparation pay off.

The good thing is that Purdue has shown they can play with anybody in the conference. 4-5 on the road with a win in Bloomington is better than I thought at the start of the season.

I still like what CMP is doing with this team, and whatever happens this season will benefit the Boilers down the road. A relatively young squad is still learning. Unfortunately tonight, the more experienced guys just didn't quite have it, or at least enough to make the difference.

Good to see K Stephens have a bounce-back performance.

HUGE game this weekend, obviously.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT