ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue couldn’t pull off upset

FLAG HUNTER

Junior
Oct 2, 2014
When I saw this as the headline for an article I was wondering what that person was thinking. Anyone who thought Purdue had an even a slight chance to win has to be either in denial or nuts! Same things happened, just different game.

Reactions: pboiler18
When I saw this as the headline for an article I was wondering what that person was thinking. Anyone who thought Purdue had an even a slight chance to win has to be either in denial or nuts! Same things happened, just different game.
Sadly your coach squats when he pisses

Our fan base is the problem. Go to On3 and look at that group of idiots with the excuses.

A real coach and we are a 7 win team this year. Next year same thing.

We have a coach that runs his mouth and hasn't done shit to back it up.

But don't worry on3 thinks he has the top secret top 50 recruit commitment lol.

Our fan base is the problem. Go to On3 and look at that group of idiots with the excuses.

But don't worry on3 thinks he has the top secret top 50 recruit commitment lol.
Let’s see how many of the recruits actually sign and play here before we start calling this staff recruiting gurus. The schedule is tough again next year. Need an OL coach as well.

But don't worry on3 thinks he has the top secret top 50 recruit commitment lol.really believe that a bunch of anonymous posters on an internet board

Do you really believe that a bunch of anonymous posters on an internet board have that much impact on who is coaching Purdue or who we're recruiting or anything?

Reactions: z_one
Do you really believe that a bunch of anonymous posters on an internet board have that much impact on who is coaching Purdue or who we're recruiting or anything?
No but as a collective not attending games (I only went to one) not donating money. Sure they won't miss my measly $1,500 but what about 1,000 people ceasing to donate.

Vote with your wallet. Easy.

• Haha
No but as a collective not attending games (I only went to one) not donating money. Sure they won't miss my measly $1,500 but what about 1,000 people ceasing to donate.

Vote with your wallet. Easy.
No they won't miss yours at all. You probably spent $15.00 on a beer and made it sound like you really did something. C ya', you won't be missed as much as you think you will be. Legend in your own mind. LOL

No they won't miss yours at all. You probably spent $15.00 on a beer and made it sound like you really did something. C ya', you won't be missed as much as you think you will be. Legend in your own mind. LOL
I'm not leaving son. I've been here way before this clown coach and will be here long after. No worries your take is fun to laugh at. Stay a while.

• Haha
I'm not leaving son. I've been here way before this clown coach and will be here long after. No worries your take is fun to laugh at. Stay a while.
Fine, you will just keep getting made fun of sonny! I'll be glad to go toe to toe with you all day. You'll resort to your usual name calling. I just laugh at your adolescent banter. Your moniker says BA12, but you post like you are 12. So it's fine with me. You hate Walters, I don't care. I just like making fun of idiots like you and New Fail. Your Brohmy is calling, better run along! LOL

Fine, you will just keep getting made fun of sonny! I'll be glad to go toe to toe with you all day. You'll resort to your usual name calling. I just laugh at your adolescent banter. Your moniker says BA12, but you post like you are 12. So it's fine with me. You hate Walters, I don't care. I just like making fun of idiots like you and New Fail. Your Brohmy is calling, better run along! LOL
You are a better fan than me. I get it. Your fine with 2 win seasons.

Just because the rest of us have standards.

• Haha
You are a better fan than me. I get it. Your fine with 2 win seasons.

Just because the rest of us have standards.
You have "standards" LOL You don't appear to be a fan at all. You just make character assassination posts with little to no substance. You insult, make sexual references and stupid accusations. That is why it is questionable if you are a fan at all. It's fine to question, doubt, complain, make suggestions, recommendations, etc. But your mindless rhetoric is ridiculous. Post something of substance and we are fine. Otherwise we can be enemies and post back and forth non stop. I don't like 2 win seasons and I don't like a guy that robbed the bank every year and posted a 36-35 record and walked out the door trashing what little success he had achieved. You call that success? If so, you don't know what REAL success is. It's not .500.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT