ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue Athletic Dept likely rooting for OSU....

TMA62

Junior
Nov 3, 2001
....so they could get more $$$$ in the conference pay outs. Will any of it go to sports? I doubt it. The closest it will go will be to Morgan Burke's perk.......his private Pedicure Salon & Tea Room.

Originally posted by TMA62:
....so they could get more $$$$ in the conference pay outs. Will any of it go to sports? I doubt it. The closest it will go will be to Morgan Burke's perk.......his private Pedicure Salon & Tea Room.
If you're going to start a new thread on a topic that's been absolutely bludgeoned to death, at least be more clever than "MB's pedicure salon and tea room."

With every damn world event that happens, we get a new post about how it will cause MB to give more of the Athletic Department's money away. The first couple were worth a chuckle. Now that we're on post #73,296, it's lost a little something.

I think everybody is aware of the situation. It goes back to France Cordova, who is (thankfully) long gone.

You're directing your frustrations at the wrong person, by the way. If you want Purdue Athletics to keep its money, go to MMM and the BOT. I'm not a Morgan Burke apologist, but I can be objective and know when something is out of his control. This is.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT