ADVERTISEMENT

Predictions from Media

Gman544

Redshirt Freshman
Feb 20, 2018

2024 men's NCAA Tournament expert picks: Predictions for Saturday's Final Four games

As long as Wally Szczerbiak picks against us I will be happy! Just read somewhere that in Vegas the bets are coming in big on NC State money line. We don’t need any motivation, and obviously they are playing well, but the pressure is somewhat off for getting this far and I think we roll.

• Haha
Reactions: rgarlitz and BBG
Ah well I was lazy. Original article I read was longer. When I tried to find it later I only found the one I posted. Here is the longer version:
Check out this article from USA TODAY:

Final Four expert picks: Does Purdue or North Carolina State prevail in semifinals?

Reactions: bananabucket
As long as Wally Szczerbiak picks against us I will be happy! Just read somewhere that in Vegas the bets are coming in big on NC State money line. We don’t need any motivation, and obviously they are playing well, but the pressure is somewhat off for getting this far and I think we roll.
I’m not a gambler but isn’t the money line to win?

I mean maybe I'm missing something but I'm perplexed at the idea that NCSTs guards are going to shut us down when really tough defensive backcourts like TN didn't.

Reactions: Dryfly88
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT