ADVERTISEMENT

Post Game Celebration

You have player parents and then you have Mrs. Edey. What a great lady. Glad she is a part of Boiler nation.

2 jerseys in the rafters from this recruiting class.
B10 championshipS. What a class!

What a coach that recruited them. Looking around college basketball, we are so lucky to have CMP as our coach!

Last edited:
The intelligence to me is what really stands out with these guys. These are smart, well spoken young men. Their parents should be very proud. I'm referring to all of the players that spoke either as seniors or the others that spoke about their teammates. Made me proud to be a Boilermaker.

Edey is everything you want in a teammate and superstar. Humble, intelligent and thoughtful. You don't have to be an asshat to be a star.

I hope this group gets what they deserve in the tournament. Not what I want, or what any of us as alums want, or what the fans want, but what this group of players and coaches deserve.

The intelligence to me is what really stands out with these guys. These are smart, well spoken young men. Their parents should be very proud. I'm referring to all of the players that spoke either as seniors or the others that spoke about their teammates. Made me proud to be a Boilermaker.

Edey is everything you want in a teammate and superstar. Humble, intelligent and thoughtful. You don't have to be an asshat to be a star.

I hope this group gets what they deserve in the tournament. Not what I want, or what any of us as alums want, or what the fans want, but what this group of players and coaches deserve.
When Painter recruited these guys, it seems that he mentioned high bball IQ about each one. He also said it about multiple players in next year's class.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT