ADVERTISEMENT

Policeman murdered!

Noah and his family live in my former (ex got house) neighborhood a few doors down, went to school with my older sons and was at my middle son‘s HS graduation party less than two months ago. He was a good young man who spent 5 yrs in the army then became a policeman.
He deserved better and no parent should have to bury a child.

I’m so tired of innocent people getting killed or suffering the consequences of these criminals being released on the streets. Wish the people who are responsible for releasing these criminals would be the ones who suffer the pain.
When those criminals start showing up in their neighborhoods, they may reconsider their opinion.

How many of those have happened at all in Indiana?
All of them have been attempted on some level in Indianapolis.

Luckily the state legislature took care of protecting the 2nd amendment before that went to far down the road. They also effectively shut down a very active bail project that was going in full force in Indy and let out a lot of these bad actors in the area.

Reactions: BSIT and SKYDOG
How many of those have happened at all in Indiana?
hdu96g3orqq0qdkoui8s_duck_bites_man.gif

Reactions: Crayfish57
Noah and his family live in my former (ex got house) neighborhood a few doors down, went to school with my older sons and was at my middle son‘s HS graduation party less than two months ago. He was a good young man who spent 5 yrs in the army then became a policeman.
He deserved better and no parent should have to bury a child.
A terrible tragedy that shouldn’t have happened if the perp was in jail where he belonged.
Surprised a cop killer was allowed to live. Shoot the hell out of his car and light it up!
He lost his rights to justice the moment he came out shooting.

Reactions: bonefish1
Two takes beyond how sad it is.

First this just makes it worse for everyone that ever gets pulled over for a tail light, speeding, etc as cops are just going to be that much more trigger happy and less friendly when this stuff happens.

My second is for @BNIBoiler , I notice he has had nothing to say about this. Was the perp just a racist out to blow a white cop away? Then BNI wonders why cops are more cautious and profile people they pull over.

Two takes beyond how sad it is.

First this just makes it worse for everyone that ever gets pulled over for a tail light, speeding, etc as cops are just going to be that much more trigger happy and less friendly when this stuff happens.

My second is for @BNIBoiler , I notice he has had nothing to say about this. Was the perp just a racist out to blow a white cop away? Then BNI wonders why cops are more cautious and profile people they pull over.
There’s an article in the paper today that says if he ever gets pulled over by police he would kill them in a recorded song Boards made. What a sick society we live in today.

• Angry
Ahh yes. Black supremacist. Made a rap video about killing cops.

This was such an aggressive attack the cop was sitting in the drivers seat when back up arrived on scene.

And yes, Black Hebrew Israelites are black supremacists.

Last edited:
This guys rap sheet was a mile long. How in the world was he out on the streets? He should have been put away for life years ago. Until we get harder on violent crime this will continue to happen.
The question should be who is liable? Why was this guy out? Clear case of negligence and malpractice.

Still no comment from @BNIBoiler? If this were the other way around he would be screaming racism.

I read the article on this guy and he shouldve been doing a lot of time yet for past crimes. What about gun control? He wasnt allowed to have a weapon and yet had already been arrested for it and charges dismissed and had one again. 36 shell casings? Too bad the cops that finally got him didnt just finish him off and save taxpayers a lot of money. BNI will wonder why a suspicious looking guy at 2 AM gets shot by a cop . Every time this happens the stereotype grows and makes it more likely for cops to shoot first .

Reactions: SKYDOG
Still no comment from @BNIBoiler? If this were the other way around he would be screaming racism.

I read the article on this guy and he shouldve been doing a lot of time yet for past crimes. What about gun control? He wasnt allowed to have a weapon and yet had already been arrested for it and charges dismissed and had one again. 36 shell casings? Too bad the cops that finally got him didnt just finish him off and save taxpayers a lot of money. BNI will wonder why a suspicious looking guy at 2 AM gets shot by a cop . Every time this happens the stereotype grows and makes it more likely for cops to shoot first .
Totally agree that this guy needed to be finished off. The death penalty for these type of people needs to happen. Hopefully he doesn’t serve a few years and get out again by some liberal judges or DA.

Totally agree that this guy needed to be finished off. The death penalty for these type of people needs to happen. Hopefully he doesn’t serve a few years and get out again by some liberal judges or DA.
@BNIBoiler has already been on today accusing someone of being racist for thinking our VP is bad but still wont respond to this thread I see.

Cops should have just mowed this guy down like a 1930's gangster movie

Reactions: SKYDOG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT