ADVERTISEMENT

OFF TOPIC Peacock

Dr_billy_badass

All-American
Dec 4, 2009
I want to go on record that all these extra streaming services suck. Especially when they throw just one or two games out there to make you have to subscribe for one month or whatever. We saw BTN+ bullshit do this.

HOWEVER, seeing my ND fan friends flip their ever loving stuff over their game vs. Toledo tomorrow being on Peacock Premium and only accessible through paying for the service (I don't know if they do free trials) is almost, ALMOST worth it. I get peacock premium free as an xfinity subscriber, but there are a lot of fans not even in the comcast service area. The Olympics was one thing because the app ended up being free and better than the cable/streaming/whatever coverage. But these networks keep spending huge dollars on things like US Men's National World Cup Qualifiers, and then trying to recoup by throwing one of them on Paramont Plus, an app that unless you like the worst TV in the world or are super old, no one needs. (yes, I know, but Golf...)

Anyway, tread carefully out there tomorrow around domers, they're pissed and will probably be extra drunk and belligerent, already blaming Brian Kelly for this one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News