ADVERTISEMENT

OT Poll: If Harbaugh wins the Big Enchilada, does he stay or does he go?

If Michigan wins the NC, does Coach stick around or head back to the NFL?

• He stays. Godhood at Michigan takes more than 1 championship.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • He gone. Faster than a politicians promise the day after the election.

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • The NCAA will take the decision from him. (BBWWHAHAHAHA! No, seriously)

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
I thought this was his last season and that was before he was in the Natty.

I think at this point he stays as long as he’s on top.

I thought this was his last season and that was before he was in the Natty.

I think at this point he stays as long as he’s on top.
At 60, he's still got a few years left in him in either league. As a guy who is really big on the whole "Michigan Man" thing, I could see him staying. But if he wants the title of being the only coach to win a collegiate NC and a Super bowl (somebody correct me if that's already been done), he might take the dump truck of money and run.

I voted that he would leave, but after reading the comments, I'm no longer sure. With all the negativity around sign stealing, he might decide his better legacy is becoming a long-term national power at Michigan.

Either way, he's already earned enough to ensure that his grandkids will be wealthy, so I don't see a bigger NFL paycheck moving the needle very much.

At 60, he's still got a few years left in him in either league. As a guy who is really big on the whole "Michigan Man" thing, I could see him staying. But if he wants the title of being the only coach to win a collegiate NC and a Super bowl (somebody correct me if that's already been done), he might take the dump truck of money and run.
Jimmy Johnson. Not sure if there's another.

Reactions: Tommaker
They have said that he has said that he wanted to win a Super Bowl in the past. The Chargers job is the most attractive of the job openings with Herbert. His wife grew up in the area. However, I don’t see Charger ownership opening up their purse strings for the money it will take. At least in the past, they have not shown that interest to do so.

Reactions: RDUBoiler
A lot of people in the know seems to think he was gone regardless of the success he's endured this year... It makes sense. I am sure he feels he has unfinished business to complete in the NFL... This would just be his icing.

They have said that he has said that he wanted to win a Super Bowl in the past. The Chargers job is the most attractive of the job openings with Herbert. His wife grew up in the area. However, I don’t see Charger ownership opening up their purse strings for the money it will take. At least in the past, they have not shown that interest to do so.

It'll be interesting to watch. The Chargers and Panthers seem unlikely to pay. It's possible the Patriots job will open up, and my hunch is that Kraft might want to make a big splash, especially if all the stories of tension with Belichick are true.

It'll be interesting to watch. The Chargers and Panthers seem unlikely to pay. It's possible the Patriots job will open up, and my hunch is that Kraft might want to make a big splash, especially if all the stories of tension with Belichick are true.
The panthers are a dumpster fire... I'd stay at UM If that was the only option... Chargers on the other hand...

Harbaugh is not a brilliant coach.
I did not want him as the Bears coach.
We'll see how he does without MI's recruiting "advantages"......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT