ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Grace Berger is only player on roster to get ZERO mins in first Fever game

DocRon

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 15, 2001
Sheridan , Michigan
Numerous fans were in stands wearing Berger apparel and chanting “We want Grace!” to no avail. The fever’s other two rookies, Aliyah Boston and Victaria Saxton played with Boston starting and getting 25 mins. The Fever lost 70-61.

Seems like a poor marketing move for a team struggling to increase their fan base. Attendance was just under 18,000.

Numerous fans were in stands wearing Berger apparel and chanting “We want Grace!” to no avail. The fever’s other two rookies, Aliyah Boston and Victaria Saxton played with Boston starting and getting 25 mins. The Fever lost 70-61.

Seems like a poor marketing move for a team struggling to increase their fan base. Attendance was just under 18,000.

I had the Fever +7 on my parlay card unfortunately. They got off to a horrible start. Seemed like they were really nervous. They settled down and actually had a chance down the stretch. They just couldn't get any stops there late in the 4th.

Aliyah Boston really showed why she was the number one pick. She's going to be really good. Maybe Tamika Catchings good.

Saw on Twitter that she got in for 3 minutes in Sunday’s game - 2 points on a reverse layup, along with an assist, and a couple other positive contributions (can’t find the tweet right now) and too tired to look up a box score.
The 20-second video clip on Twitter seemed to show her holding her own and playing confidently. Hope her minutes increase each game

Reactions: DocRon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT