ADVERTISEMENT

Octeus and UCLA

TwinDegrees2

All-American
Aug 8, 2009
North Central Indiana
How much better would UCLA have been had Octeus been admitted and played there? It would have allowed Bryce Alford to move to his natural two position.

And in that conversation, how many fewer games does PU lose if he's not here? And who plays the point for the Boilers....PJ, Scott, Davis?????

I don't see him coming mostly due to if you want to make a move , it must be done this off season so you play 2 seasons somewhere.

UCLA had very favorable matchups, example if Purdue took IU's 10 seed , I believe they beat the Shockers and Kansas as C Alexander is out for them.

Without octeus we would have struggled to make the NIT this year, and he alone I believe kept CMP off the hot seat. As far as Bryson, I feel like there is a tension between he and Painter for whatever reason. Just my gut feeling, I do feel like he is capable of being our starting 1 guard the next two years
Posted from Rivals Mobile

thought he should have gotten some PT vs Cin because some of guards looked tired and think he could have defended that Coupain guy.

Originally posted by PaBoiler78:

thought he should have gotten some PT vs Cin because some of guards looked tired and think he could have defended that Coupain guy.
I'm not a huge BS fan, but I agree that he might have helped with defending one of the Cincy players. If I had to guess, I'd guess he's not coming back

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT