ADVERTISEMENT

New Uni's, Helmets and Other

ghostoffatjack

Sophomore
Jun 15, 2013
Does anyone know what games the team will wear the new grey (gray) uniforms, the white helmets and when the white mini helmets will be sold? I apologize in advance if I missed this information if it was posted earlier!

Im doubting this is planned out this far. I hope they treat it like a game week decision and dont announce.

Although, Im guessing Homecoming for grey maybe?

I thought that the white helmets went on sale in the book store the day of the spring game. Pretty sure that's what they announced.

I'd assume that the grey jersey will go on sale with the black and white jersey and those usually start to pop up in late July or early August.

Stacy...any help with any of my questions???

I don't know for sure. I thought they were wearing white for Marshall. But I don't have anything confirmed.

I'm sure Hazell has that all planned out already, though. He's very much a planner. I will try to remember to ask him at Big Ten media day later this month.

Thanks...any word on the white mini helmets? I checked all the bookstores and Amazon with no luck other than the two that were auctioned off!

Thanks...any word on the white mini helmets? I checked all the bookstores and Amazon with no luck other than the two that were auctioned off!

Read above...

They were on sale day of the game in the Purdue Pride store.

I assume they will come back out on sale at some point.

Thanks to both of you! It must have been a limited supply to start since none of the sites are carrying them, hopefully you are right that they will have a new supply as the season nears!

ADVERTISEMENT