ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska

A comedy of errors near the end of the game. Poor officiating too, that's from only watching the end of the game.

Reactions: Chi-Boiler
I thought it had gotten to a certain point that each of them should have been playing for overtime. They both tried to do too much in regulation. I thought it was pretty funny when they both called timeout at the same time. Does that simply go to the one that calls it first or does it default to the offense?

It's a real disgrace that Iowa is far and away the best team in the West. Whatever the spread is for the title game, I'll give the points. Iowa's team total might be 3.5.

Reactions: BCfanatic2020
Yeah let’s make fun of 2 teams that worked us.
He’d rather watch a statistics website about Purdue football than with his eyes during the game. Was critical about Brohm until he won big time…and can only come up with excuses for this coach.

In the end, Nebraska is a bad team and we got absolutely worked by them on both sides of the ball. Same with Syracuse.

Prime example of how these schemes will never lead Purdue to success!

He’d rather watch a statistics website about Purdue football than with his eyes during the game. Was critical about Brohm until he won big time…and can only come up with excuses for this coach.

In the end, Nebraska is a bad team and we got absolutely worked by them on both sides of the ball. Same with Syracuse.

Well Brohm inherited the 2002 Canes from the Haze, so that’s an unfair comparison.

• Haha
Reactions: z_one and pboiler18
Ol Jeff lost a head scratcher today.
All of Jeff Brohm’s preaching on only playing tough schedules at Purdue and then sticking us before he bailed. Then he goes to Louisville to take up a pansy schedule just makes me laugh at their loss to Kentucky.

Reactions: BCfanatic2020

But But But.............Fire Brohm!!!

Reactions: pboiler18
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT