ADVERTISEMENT

ND's Brian Kelly Admits What We All Thought

ghostoffatjack

Sophomore
Jun 15, 2013
The University to our north has publicly returned to the dark days of cheating Lou Holtz. Kelly and the Football Office has had different admission standards than the rest of the school which many of us had thought happened when he took the job but this was his first public statement today! Only one or two of his current scholarship players would have been admitted to THE UNIVERSITY if they had to qualify under the admission standards like the rest of the students there! Lou left or was fired when THE UNIVERSITY was tired of some of the problems associated with his low admission standards players and returned the decision to the Admissions Office and to the same standards for all back in the day!

Reactions: Mullah
This shouldn't be a problem. There's a proven way to keep these players eligible. Just create a bunch of fictitious courses to bolster their GPAs. Hey, it worked for North Carolina.

Reactions: indyogb and Mullah
This shouldn't be a problem. There's a proven way to keep these players eligible. Just create a bunch of fictitious courses to bolster their GPAs. Hey, it worked for North Carolina.
he also took Paul Hornungs's advice.

I think his point went over your head. No one has ever suggested that the standards were exactly the same - that goes for all schools - including Purdue.

It's called reality when you run an elite academic institution and expect your players to up-hold similar expectations - if not higher. Such as requiring student athletes to be on course to graduate in three and half years, setting a limit of at least 15 credit hours a semester, and no bullshit majors. Football success has not been as strong as we desire - but we are number one in graduation rate, number one in graduating African-American student athletes, and the only program ever to play for a national championship and be number one in those categories.

That's impressive.

Because of those standards and the rigors of being a student-athlete it should be of no surprise the high risks. No football program expects more from their players on and off the field than Notre Dame. But with those pressures and expectations - they play for a school that gets more coverage and prime-time games than any other program. Oh, and a top-degree...

In other words - it is not a bad thing to say what Kelly did - it just means there are high-expectations to meet. If you do not meet those expectations, no matter who you are, you will be held accountable.

Reactions: sluggo69 and Mullah
I think his point went over your head. No one has ever suggested that the standards were exactly the same - that goes for all schools - including Purdue.

It's called reality when you run an elite academic institution and expect your players to up-hold similar expectations - if not higher. Such as requiring student athletes to be on course to graduate in three and half years, setting a limit of at least 15 credit hours a semester, and no bullshit majors. Football success has not been as strong as we desire - but we are number one in graduation rate, number one in graduating African-American student athletes, and the only program ever to play for a national championship and be number one in those categories.

That's impressive.

Because of those standards and the rigors of being a student-athlete it should be of no surprise the high risks. No football program expects more from their players on and off the field than Notre Dame. But with those pressures and expectations - they play for a school that gets more coverage and prime-time games than any other program. Oh, and a top-degree...

In other words - it is not a bad thing to say what Kelly did - it just means there are high-expectations to meet. If you do not meet those expectations, no matter who you are, you will be held accountable.
Hypocrisy at its finest. Just start with the Prince Shembo fiasco (Lizzy Seeberg). The faux girlfriend for Manti Teo. The poor kid who got killed by filming the football team. QB caught cheating and gets to come back and start a year later...

What some fans of ND call high expectations, others might call delusional.

That's impressive.

I get concerned when I hear extreme stats like ND is number 1 in graduating African American athletes. Whether that is a good thing (i.e. high achievement) or a bad thing (e.g. low standards or fake UNC style classes) is impossible to discern without digging deeper behind the stat, but my guess would be that many of these athletes have a very easy path to graduation.

Reactions: indyogb
Hypocrisy at its finest. Just start with the Prince Shembo fiasco (Lizzy Seeberg). The faux girlfriend for Manti Teo. The poor kid who got killed by filming the football team. QB caught cheating and gets to come back and start a year later...

What some fans of ND call high expectations, others might call delusional.

Hypocrisy, please.

Some of your examples have nothing to do with the discussion, and some even prove my point.

Prince Shembo was accused of touching Seeberg's breasts inappropriately - was cleared of charges. Are all men that are accused of something guilty, no. But that is not my issue with your comment. My issue is the likelihood of you knowing any of the specifics about the case besides what you have read online - are slim-to-none. The real issue is you take your dislike for Notre Dame and allowing your emotions to make your own personal conclusion on the incident. If it was your son, would you do the same?

Manti Te'o being catfished has literally nothing to do with this discussion. You are reaching for an embarrassing moment (that has nothing to do with the ND Administration), to make a terrible argument on your behalf. It was even one of Purdue's professors, Dr. Chris Kowal, that stated Te'o was telling the truth.

Declan Sullivan was not a football player. We are talking about football players - again nothing to do with the discussion. However, tragic situation that could have been prevented.

Lastly, Golson -- Golson was caught cheating in a finance class by taking the answers off a young ladies final. The young lady realized this and told the professor to review her final, as the answers would be the same. They were and he was kicked out of school for a year. So you are telling me that the punishment does not fit the crime? I doubt Purdue would even kick the QB out of school. Just as an FYI - Golson was treated just as any other student at Notre Dame, as all are allowed to re-apply (and majority re-admitted) after these types of incidents. Again, you are speaking on a process you really do not know anything about.

This is like me doing a quick Google search on: B.J. Knauf, Jordan Woods, Glen Robinson, Eugene Bright, or Derek Benson to name a few - reading an article or two and assuming I know what happened in-full.

I could take any school in the country and find athletes or situations within the athletic program that are embarrassing. This is not an all perfect world we live in...

The only one that is delusional is you.

Last edited:
I get concerned when I hear extreme stats like ND is number 1 in graduating African American athletes. Whether that is a good thing (i.e. high achievement) or a bad thing (e.g. low standards or fake UNC style classes) is impossible to discern without digging deeper behind the stat, but my guess would be that many of these athletes have a very easy path to graduation.

It is called higher acceptance standards. Though they may not be the same as their fellow classmates, which are among the most elite high school students in the country, football admissions are far more difficult than other schools. No bullshit majors at ND. Many of the football players study at Mendoza, which is the number one business school in the country for the fourth year in a row. Drue Tranquill may sound familiar - he is one of our engineering majors on the team.

Notre Dame is not for everyone.

Reactions: sluggo69
My reply is Stanford and Duke without special admissions!

My replay is you are naïve if you think neither institution accepts students that would normally not be accepted without sports.

ALL schools do it- from Harvard to Princeton to Northwestern. It is just reality - it is money - it is revenue...

It is called higher acceptance standards. Though they may not be the same as their fellow classmates, which are among the most elite high school students in the country, football admissions are far more difficult than other schools. No bullshit majors at ND. Many of the football players study at Mendoza, which is the number one business school in the country for the fourth year in a row. Drue Tranquill may sound familiar - he is one of our engineering majors on the team.

Notre Dame is not for everyone.
I'm sure that admission standards play a role, but to achieve the highest graduation rate there is certainly more going on, some good and some not so good. One of the "smuggest" fan bases I've ever been around was UNC's before the skeletons in the closet were revealed. They were one of those fan bases that thought their program could do no wrong, much like ND's fan base. Maybe ND is different, but I don't know.

Reactions: joe for prez
Hypocrisy, please.

Some of your examples have nothing to do with the discussion, and some even prove my point.

Prince Shembo was accused of touching Seeberg's breasts inappropriately - was cleared of charges. Are all men that are accused of something guilty, no. But that is not my issue with your comment. My issue is the likelihood of you knowing any of the specifics about the case besides what you have read online - are slim-to-none. The real issue is you take your dislike for Notre Dame and allowing your emotions to make your own personal conclusion on the incident. If it was your son, would you do the same?

Manti Te'o being catfished has literally nothing to do with this discussion. You are reaching for an embarrassing moment (that has nothing to do with the ND Administration), to make a terrible argument on your behalf. It was even one of Purdue's professors, Dr. Chris Kowal, that stated Te'o was telling the truth.

Declan Sullivan was not a football player. We are talking about football players - again nothing to do with the discussion. However, tragic situation that could have been prevented.

Lastly, Golson -- Golson was caught cheating in a finance class by taking the answers off a young ladies final. The young lady realized this and told the professor to review her final, as the answers would be the same. They were and he was kicked out of school for a year. So you are telling me that the punishment does not fit the crime? I doubt Purdue would even kick the QB out of school. Just as an FYI - Golson was treated just as any other student at Notre Dame, as all are allowed to re-apply (and majority re-admitted) after these types of incidents. Again, you are speaking on a process you really do not know anything about.

This is like me doing a quick Google search on: B.J. Knauf, Jordan Woods, Glen Robinson, Eugene Bright, or Derek Benson to name a few - reading an article or two and assuming I know what happened in-full.

I could take any school in the country and find athletes or situations within the athletic program that are embarrassing. This is not an all perfect world we live in...

The only one that is delusional is you.
Hypocrites. You all act like ND is something special, a beacon of academic rigor and integrity. Before last season (4) ND players were nailed for academic fraud, including a couple of starters.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/source...NvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMzBHZ0aWQDQTAxMDRfMQRzZWMDc3I-#

My replay is you are naïve if you think neither institution accepts students that would normally not be accepted without sports.

ALL schools do it- from Harvard to Princeton to Northwestern. It is just reality - it is money - it is revenue...
You better let Stanford know not to follow their current procedures, potential recruits are admitted to the University by the Admission Office first not their Athletic Department which ND does now, and Stanford follows the same protocol for athletes and non-athletes on admission so then and only then they may extend a scholarship offer!

Face another fact....ND is just another football factory now under Kelly so get off your high horse, it left the University when he arrived!

Reactions: StateStreet123

That's impressive.

Elite academic institution? I would say possibly but only because of the limited numbers admitted not because of the curriculum or professors. Have to scratch your head when their world leader, the Pope, listens to a science advisor on global warming who is an atheist. :confused:

Reactions: Captain7781
Elite academic institution? I would say possibly but only because of the limited numbers admitted not because of the curriculum or professors. Have to scratch your head when their world leader, the Pope, listens to a science advisor on global warming who is an atheist. :confused:
Please, don't turn this into some kind of discussion about religion. Two topics need to stay off of this or any other sports board, IMO: politics and religion.

Hypocrites. You all act like ND is something special, a beacon of academic rigor and integrity. Before last season (4) ND players were nailed for academic fraud, including a couple of starters.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/source...NvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMzBHZ0aWQDQTAxMDRfMQRzZWMDc3I-#
You have simply reinforced, albeit unintentionally, ProudtobeND's statements. It is indeed a difficult and high quality school that refuses to follow U of M's General Studies major. The students mentioned are African Americain, and many, thougH most certainly not all, of them come from less than ideal, let alone adequate, academic backgrounds. Holding them accountable, and having other students report them, is admirable. Giving them an opportunity to receive a first class education is also admirable.

I know that you mean well, but please read and think about what you are saying before you hit Post Reply. Everyone, including you, might be happier and more enlightened.

So the by and large of this is:

ND found out their star QB cheated on a test and they removed him from campus and cost him a year of his eligibility for it.

ND found out a group of starters including their star WR and preseason all American CB were part of it. And they removed them all from campus for a year. Including a 5th year senior that will never see the field again. A WR that never bounced back, and a DE that is now back enrolled allowed to work out with the team. But not part of the team yet.

And because of that ND is inferior?

Seriously without the 'I hate ND' glasses on. Name me another school that would remove that many players for just getting caught cheating on tests for an entire year?

They are all grown men. And they all had to answers for their wrongs.

Kelly's point when you listen to the full statement was that without tutors and course help. Just about any D1 player that has to go through everything they do to be competitive at this level would be challenged to maintain their grades. And especially at schools that Herald their academics.

Reactions: sluggo69
I just find it funny how the ND community, over the years, would always make digs against programs that beat them on the gridiron. Implying that they were 'inferior' academically and that their student-athletes were more athletes than students. All the while, trying to make a case for ND student-athletes being a cut above everyone else, setting THE example for all the other Division 1 schools.

My, how that facade has shattered.

Wow. What a wrong day to make that response.

ND junior and 5* recruit from Florida number 2 on the depth chart running back Greg Bryant was dismissed from ND today for failing to remain academically eligible.

When is the last time that happened somewhere else? Under a month from kick off of the first gam .

Now what were you saying about ND not holding their players to a high level?

Not sure about admissions standards, but i for one am going to thoroughly enjoy watching Clemson kick some smug teeth down a few smug throats this season. Buckle up Domers, Death Valley is waiting for you, and I promise, we're a little better than a service academy.

I just find it funny how the ND community, over the years, would always make digs against programs that beat them on the gridiron. Implying that they were 'inferior' academically and that their student-athletes were more athletes than students. All the while, trying to make a case for ND student-athletes being a cut above everyone else, setting THE example for all the other Division 1 schools.

My, how that facade has shattered.
And I can tell you that after living in that town for 26 years you "hear" things as tehy are unavoidable. There is a lot a truth to the notion that special classes are made for the football players so that they can maintain the GPA needed to stay in school, or resources that other kids done't have are made available to them, etc.

And I actually feel sorry a bit for the athlete that doesn't make it to the NFL and has to then rely on those skills they picked up in basket weaving 101, only to find out they are very far behind everyone else in their field.

The domers can come here and act all high and mighty, the problem for them though is that the only ones that buy what they are selling, are IU fans, which is rather redundant.

Reactions: Captain7781
Not sure about admissions standards, but i for one am going to thoroughly enjoy watching Clemson kick some smug teeth down a few smug throats this season. Buckle up Domers, Death Valley is waiting for you, and I promise, we're a little better than a service academy.

Yeah. If I were a Purdue fan I would be picking someone else to cheer for as well. Can't blame you there.

Yeah. If I were a Purdue fan I would be picking someone else to cheer for as well. Can't blame you there.
notre-dame-running-back-fail-meme.png

It's easy to talk about Purdue football. Why don't you talk about someone actually on your schedule. Yes, your coach is a scumbag, but I'm pretty sure any message board could make that statement about him. I'm not sure why you're hanging out on a Purdue board to respond to that accusation. October 3rd is coming, and you're going to be playing a team who recruits better, plays harder, and has one of the best home field advantages in the nation. You're going to need to bring a little more tradition to win in Death Valley.

It's easy to talk about Purdue football. Why don't you talk about someone actually on your schedule. Yes, your coach is a scumbag, but I'm pretty sure any message board could make that statement about him. I'm not sure why you're hanging out on a Purdue board to respond to that accusation. October 3rd is coming, and you're going to be playing a team who recruits better, plays harder, and has one of the best home field advantages in the nation. You're going to need to bring a little more tradition to win in Death Valley.

Maybe it is because it is a thread about ND.

But again, it is funny to watch Purdue fans coat tail for another team because they are that bad. Joe would just shake his head.

Maybe it is because it is a thread about ND.

But again, it is funny to watch Purdue fans coat tail for another team because they are that bad. Joe would just shake his head.
Eh, Dtalum stands for my name and tiger alum, so I'm not coat tail riding anyone, proud Clemson grad / long time Purdue fan here. Speaking of coat tail riding, do you still have your ND/IU reversible Starter jacket, or has the current state of Indiana basketball forced you to return it to the Goodwill from whence it came? Also, why do you care about what a team not on your schedule has to say about your scummy coach? I can't wait to watch your team melt in Death Valley. Watson's Heisman campaign will get a big boost from ripping apart your paper tiger team.

Last edited:
Reactions: IrishBlooded
Eh, Dtalum stands for my name and tiger alum, so I'm not coat tail riding anyone, proud Clemson grad / long time Purdue fan here. Speaking of coat tail riding, do you still have your ND/IU reversible Starter jacket, or has the current state of Indiana basketball forced you to return it to the Goodwill from whence it came? Also, why do you care about what a team not on your schedule has to say about your scummy coach? I can't wait to watch your team melt in Death Valley. Watson's Heisman campaign will get a big boost from ripping apart your paper tiger team.

Nope never been an IU fan. And can't stand Basketball.

And what ever you think about Kelly, think it. It doesn't matter, your opinion isn't worth anything about it.

To answer your question I commonly stop in on the Purdue board to watch it. Have family that has had close ties to the program for years. Just sad to see Purdue fans having to live through the eyes of another program, like some in this thread have.

The irony of associating me with IU, when I never mentioned that school, yet it was the Purdue fan talking up the Clemson game against ND. Guess the hypocrisy here has no bounds.

Nope never been an IU fan. And can't stand Basketball.

And what ever you think about Kelly, think it. It doesn't matter, your opinion isn't worth anything about it.

To answer your question I commonly stop in on the Purdue board to watch it. Have family that has had close ties to the program for years. Just sad to see Purdue fans having to live through the eyes of another program, like some in this thread have.

The irony of associating me with IU, when I never mentioned that school, yet it was the Purdue fan talking up the Clemson game against ND. Guess the hypocrisy here has no bounds.
It's funny though, because I was raised a Purdue fan who went to Clemson (thus a Clemson fan as well) on a Purdue board. You're a Notre Dame fan on a Purdue board just keeping tabs to make sure no one insults your scummy coach, talking about hypocrisy? I mentioned I.U. only because Notre Dame and I.U. have had a fan prisoner exchange program, and I just assumed you were part of it. Anyway, just know, when you come to the Upstate of South Carolina, be prepared for a beating. Your defense is still hot garbage, and your offense will be physically over matched, and if a few calls go against you, well I guess that's how it works on the road. Since you seem to be infatuated with Purdue while not being a fan, you'll get to experience first hand what it feels like to be a Purdue fan. Clemson's starting F.S. is bigger than all of your linebackers. That's what Purdue fans get to experience against Notre Dame and that's what you'll get to experience against Clemson. Have fun.

It's funny though, because I was raised a Purdue fan who went to Clemson (thus a Clemson fan as well) on a Purdue board. You're a Notre Dame fan on a Purdue board just keeping tabs to make sure no one insults your scummy coach, talking about hypocrisy? I mentioned I.U. only because Notre Dame and I.U. have had a fan prisoner exchange program, and I just assumed you were part of it. Anyway, just know, when you come to the Upstate of South Carolina, be prepared for a beating. Your defense is still hot garbage, and your offense will be physically over matched, and if a few calls go against you, well I guess that's how it works on the road. Since you seem to be infatuated with Purdue while not being a fan, you'll get to experience first hand what it feels like to be a Purdue fan. Clemson's starting F.S. is bigger than all of your linebackers. That's what Purdue fans get to experience against Notre Dame and that's what you'll get to experience against Clemson. Have fun.

Wow that is a ton of angst.

Just good to know that you assume things without getting facts. Again you can think anything you want. I don't care what your opinion of Kelly is. And neither does Kelly I would imagine. I can think of about 3.5 million reasons a year he couldn't care less about your opinion of him.

And I'm a ND fan. I'm always prepared for a beatdown. Enjoy the games against Wofford and Appy State and a Thursday night game against Louisville before the BYE week all before ND.

If Clemson doesn't win with that much time to prepare; you should dump Clemson and come to a more successful school like Purdue to cheer for.

Wow. What a wrong day to make that response.

ND junior and 5* recruit from Florida number 2 on the depth chart running back Greg Bryant was dismissed from ND today for failing to remain academically eligible.

When is the last time that happened somewhere else? Under a month from kick off of the first gam .

Now what were you saying about ND not holding their players to a high level?

Why, it only happened a year or two ago, in college basketball, at a place where it is widely known as "creaning";
interestingly enough, it was around this same time of year (which was odd), but it was for the exact same reason: "failing to remain academically eligible". Huh.

Now I'm wondering if Greg Bryant got "creaned" or "kellied"?

I would say ND does hold their players to a high level: if they fall to the third depth chart, they better watch themselves.

td-jesus_zps03fa79d8.jpg

3-point Goal Jesus at the Smelly Kelly School of Beeswax

You guys are really held up on this ND / IU thing.

It seems obsessive. Starting to wonder if the Purdue fans want an excuse to become IU fans. And need a platform to do so.

Funny how it is only the non-ND fans mentioning this.

It seems obsessive. Starting to wonder if the Purdue fans want an excuse to become IU fans. And need a platform to do so.

The best part about this IrishBlooded - I am from Indiana - tons of friends that went to Purdue. I would drive down to West LaLa all the time when Notre Dame played Purdue. All my buddies that attended Purdue were Notre Dame Football fans. Would wear the ND Shirt on GameDay at their own frats.

The truth of the matter is: IU was really good at basketball and so was Notre Dame - at the same time. If you were born in the Hoosier state, it was kind of natural to root for both. Purdue, well, they kind of suck at everything athletic wise. I am not an IU basketball fan - and it is always a pleasure beating IU, as well as Purdue, in the Crossroad match-up.

Look, it has been almost a decade since Purdue has beaten Notre Dame in anything. Women's and Men's basketball curb stomps them consistently. Football is usually a decent game, but they have not won since 2007. Over the last 30 years - six times. I get why they are upset.

Yes, almost all the "reversible jackets" are extremely obsessive, and quite annoying; but as you and Proud to be ND have proven here on the PURDUE FORUM: you don't have to be a "reversible jacket" to be obsessive!

reversible_jacket-2.jpg

And by your lack of awareness of said "reversible jackets", thank you for confirming what most of us here have suspected: that you have NEVER stepped foot in the state, let alone attended school at UND. LMFAO

What was it D A Y posted here a few years back? OH YEAH - "I have my Purdue shirt because I went to Purdue, you have your Notre Dame shirt because you went to Wal-Mart!"

The best part about this IrishBlooded - I am from Indiana - tons of friends that went to Purdue. I would drive down to West LaLa all the time when Notre Dame played Purdue. All my buddies that attended Purdue were Notre Dame Football fans. Would wear the ND Shirt on GameDay at their own frats.

The truth of the matter is: IU was really good at basketball and so was Notre Dame - at the same time. If you were born in the Hoosier state, it was kind of natural to root for both. Purdue, well, they kind of suck at everything athletic wise. I am not an IU basketball fan - and it is always a pleasure beating IU, as well as Purdue, in the Crossroad match-up.

Look, it has been almost a decade since Purdue has beaten Notre Dame in anything. Women's and Men's basketball curb stomps them consistently. Football is usually a decent game, but they have not won since 2007. Over the last 30 years - six times. I get why they are upset.

Man, you sure do know college basketball... it explains A LOT; it explains why Bob Knight had a winning record against Gene Keady and why Clappy the Clown has a winning record versus Matt Painter!

Now that you have been caught in an obvious, delusional lie, we can surmise that you have lied elsewhere in your post above. We can also take it as Bryant was "kellied"! LOL

Time for you losers to put up another statue:

Unsportsmanlike_Conduct_Jesus_zps0022db95.jpg

Yes, almost all the "reversible jackets" are extremely obsessive, and quite annoying; but as you and Proud to be ND have proven here on the PURDUE FORUM: you don't have to be a "reversible jacket" to be obsessive!

reversible_jacket-2.jpg

And by your lack of awareness of said "reversible jackets", thank you for confirming what most of us here have suspected: that you have NEVER stepped foot in the state, let alone attended school at UND. LMFAO

What was it D A Y posted here a few years back? OH YEAH - "I have my Purdue shirt because I went to Purdue, you have your Notre Dame shirt because you went to Wal-Mart!"

Yeah, born and raised in Indiana my whole life. Have family that was part of the Purdue football team for years, and other family that graduated from there in the late 90's. I have nothing against Purdue. You guys seem terribly defensive about this for some reason. The only thread I have posted in, is this one. Which (when it was still on topic) was specifically discussing ND. And no where in it did I call any poster names, or call out anyone. The worst that I have said is that Purdue hasn't won many games lately, and now they have fans riding the coat tails of Clemson. You seem absolutely obsessed with this ND / IU thing.

If it helps here is what I don't care about.
Anyone's feelings for Kelly
Anything at all about IU
Anyone's personal opinion about ND.

The University to our north has publicly returned to the dark days of cheating Lou Holtz. Kelly and the Football Office has had different admission standards than the rest of the school which many of us had thought happened when he took the job but this was his first public statement today! Only one or two of his current scholarship players would have been admitted to THE UNIVERSITY if they had to qualify under the admission standards like the rest of the students there! Lou left or was fired when THE UNIVERSITY was tired of some of the problems associated with his low admission standards players and returned the decision to the Admissions Office and to the same standards for all back in the day!
The University to our north has publicly returned to the dark days of cheating Lou Holtz. Kelly and the Football Office has had different admission standards than the rest of the school which many of us had thought happened when he took the job but this was his first public statement today! Only one or two of his current scholarship players would have been admitted to THE UNIVERSITY if they had to qualify under the admission standards like the rest of the students there! Lou left or was fired when THE UNIVERSITY was tired of some of the problems associated with his low admission standards players and returned the decision to the Admissions Office and to the same standards for all back in the day![/QUOTE

Let's be honest -- with an average ACT of 34 (99.8%) most Purdue students would not gain admission to ND. I wonder how many Big Ten football players have a 34 ACT.

Let's be honest most of their football players wouldn't either....they now have different admission standards for their athletes controlled by the Athletic Department just like they did in the dark days of Lou Holtz!

ADVERTISEMENT