ADVERTISEMENT

Monthly cost of Bidenomics

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
Economists have better info that the Biden is costing families $709 per month more over what costs were when Biden took over. Over $8,500 per year, crippling data for Bidenomics.

My personal data says this is low. But no doubt Bidenomics is expensive for American families.

What is amazing to me that we have libs here that won't admit their vote for Biden was WRONG for America. But here data shows that Biden has been a terrible President for the low and middle class. Perhaps, they selfishly don't care about struggles of the poor and middle class??

• Love
Reactions: TheGunner
Economists have better info that the Biden is costing families $709 per month more over what costs were when Biden took over. Over $8,500 per year, crippling data for Bidenomics.

My personal data says this is low. But no doubt Bidenomics is expensive for American families.

What is amazing to me that we have libs here that won't admit their vote for Biden was WRONG for America. But here data shows that Biden has been a terrible President for the low and middle class. Perhaps, they selfishly don't care about struggles of the poor and middle class??

@BuilderBob6

• Haha
Reactions: TheGunner

How this would have been different under Republicans....
1. Keystone pipeline likely running by now.

2. Oil leases would have been approved & on there way to flowing oil.

3. Regulation would not have happened with associated cost that have been astronomical on energy. I would assume even more regs would have been rolled back. This would help cost of diesel, coal and home heating for Americans. It would also lower costs on transport of food which is one of the main costs that have increased.
Less regulation = good for middle & poor classes.

4. Besides annual budgets, Biden has approved $4 trillion in.....(maybe $ 5 Trillion with student loan forgiveness added in) additional spending bills causing inflation. These would be lower under most Reps. Some would not even of happened at all, like the inflation reduction act & student loan forgiveness.

5. Border better situation. Spending wise we will call it a draw via 4 years of border construction vs what Biden is spending in 23 alone on immigrants.

6. Taxes would have been lowered again and Trump tax cuts that helped all classes - likely permanent.

I am sure there are multiple other ways. But the American people really screwed their pocketbooks under Biden. Hopefully, they know that know with the evidence hitting their pocketbook every week....and have learned.

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYDOG and herrli

3. Regulation would not have happened with associated cost that have been astronomical on energy. I would assume even more regs would have been rolled back. This would help cost of diesel, coal and home heating for Americans. It would also lower costs on transport of food which is one of the main costs that have increased.

4. Besides annual budgets, Biden has approved nearly $4 trillion in additional spending bills causing inflation. These would be lower under most Reps. Some would not even of happened at all, like the inflation reduction act.

5. Border better situation. Spending wise we will call it a draw via 4 years of border construction vs what Biden is spending in 23 alone on immigrants.

6. Taxes would have been lowered again and Trump tax cuts that helped all classes - likely permanent.

I am sure there are multiple other ways. But the American people really screwed their pocketbooks under Biden. Hopefully, they know that know with the evidence hitting their pocketbook every week....and have learned.
And Bob and his crackshot security man @BNIBoiler just can't wait to vote for Biden again. The sooner the better for them.

And Bob and his crackshot security man @BNIBoiler just can't wait to vote for Biden again. The sooner the better for them.

Do these libs here secretly hate themselves?

It is clear the D party is more important than any love for the poor they once confessed to "care" about. Can you imagine saying you care about the poor, and saddling them with an $8,500 annual bill??

Clearly their Biden votes show they do not care for the poor. $709 per month worth of distain for themselves, the poor & the middle class.

Last edited:
Reactions: herrli

4. Besides annual budgets, Biden has approved $4 trillion in.....(maybe $ 5 Trillion with student loan forgiveness added in) additional spending bills causing inflation. These would be lower under most Reps. Some would not even of happened at all, like the inflation reduction act & student loan forgiveness.

I have zero energy to debate your post. I just want to post that the pipeline was transporting shale oil, which has no refinery availability in the US. We are finally building the first shale oil refinery in 20 years. So, all pipeline oil would have been loaded into tankers going to other countries.

• Haha
I have zero energy to debate your post. I just want to post that the pipeline was transporting shale oil, which has no refinery availability in the US. We are finally building the first shale oil refinery in 20 years. So, all pipeline oil would have been loaded into tankers going to other countries.

Forbes disagrees with you....

Of course more refineries would have been built since 1977 but according to the article Democrat backed environmental regulations were a huge barrier.

Of course that is Baken shale, but still shale nonetheless. ..article date 2020.

Thus you are wrong here. Your prospects on the other points likely not good either, but either way, it's been fun.

Last edited:

It is clear the D party is more important than any love for the poor they once confessed to "care" about. Can you imagine saying you care about the poor, and saddling them with an $8,500 annual bill??

Clearly their Biden votes show they do not care for the poor. $709 per month worth of distain for themselves, the poor & the middle class.
As gasoline hits $4 a gallon again and joe is reading off cards to answer pre approved questions at his big summit. Bob is not an intelligent being that is for sure. How much can he actually make building rotten OSB doghouses and selling them along the roadside? Granted I'm sure he doesnt coun his meager earnings on his taxes.

Joezo’s trying his best to give the poor enough checks to offset their losses at the grocery store, but the damn Congress and USSC keeps getting in the way of him trying to buy more votes

Reactions: Boiler Buck
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT