ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall Article

Sep 25, 2008
well I see you staff didnt bother doing proper research

First off we allowed 67 points not 69

Second our top 3 backs are back and ready to run over and past anyone in their way.

Also all of our LBs aren't sophomores. DJ Hunter a former 4* is returning at Will backer and he is senior.

Also our first and second team played equal snaps last year on defense. So the drop off won't be felt much if at all.

And our top 4 WRs all saw significant playing time. Plus 1 is a senior. And amung our top 4 WRs 2 was 4* HS All-Americans and the other 2 was High 3*

There is a ton of talent returning that played a lot of ball the last 3 years

I thought this was a troll at first, but it's obvious you are actually from West Virginia with grammar like that.

well I see you staff didnt bother doing proper research

First off we allowed 67 points not 69

Second our top 3 backs are back and ready to run over and past anyone in their way.

Also all of our LBs aren't sophomores. DJ Hunter a former 4* is returning at Will backer and he is senior.

Also our first and second team played equal snaps last year on defense. So the drop off won't be felt much if at all.

And our top 4 WRs all saw significant playing time. Plus 1 is a senior. And amung our top 4 WRs 2 was 4* HS All-Americans and the other 2 was High 3*

There is a ton of talent returning that played a lot of ball the last 3 years

Don't get too defensive, or start thinking we're taking Marshall lightly! Heck, we can't even take Indiana State lightly!

You will probably beat us by 30.

About 7 or 8 years ago, our BOT, together with former Prez, decided to prioritize the Directors' Cup and non-revenue sports, at the expense of football, apparently because they thought it would make us appear to be a better school academically -- signaling we had our "priorities" straight, I guess, sort of like Vandy or Northwestern, except Northwestern doesn't suck at football, like us. Btw -- I bet our women's softball stadium puts yours to shame!!! So take that -- who cares about football anyway?! Certainly not our BOT!

As unlikely as it is that we eek out a victory it would be a real problem for fans like the OP if it happened since he's already worn himself out from patting his back and puffing up his chest.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT