ADVERTISEMENT

Man, they did Hummel wrong

boilerzz

All-American
Jul 5, 2002
West Chester, OH
www.marchfirstbrewing.com
They gave him a game starting 10 minutes after the Purdue game Friday night. I wonder how much he'll be peeking at our score during the game.

GI6ewEhXAAAN3sr

They gave him a game starting 10 minutes after the Purdue game Friday night. I wonder how much he'll be peeking at our score during the game.

GI6ewEhXAAAN3sr
I think it’s good for Rob’s career. One could think he only knows B10 basketball. He is quickly become one of the better analysts. Gives him some experience outside of his traditional role to this point.

I think it’s good for Rob’s career. One could think he only knows B10 basketball. He is quickly become one of the better analysts. Gives him some experience outside of his traditional role to this point.
Oh, it's great that he's working the tournament. I bet he wishes his games didn't coincide with Purdue is all I'm saying.

Agree, I suspect that he will be amped to work his first NCAAT game and won't be thinking about the Purdue game unless it's close in the second half.

If it were Gaudin or Benetti with him, you know they would work in a reference to point it out to their partner, kiddingly naturally. :)

All kidding aside, I wish him well with the Spokane telecasts.....big opportunity for him.

Isn't Spokane where we won with Robbie in the tournament against Washington and then lost to UConn (maybe his sophomore year?).

Isn't Spokane where we won with Robbie in the tournament against Washington and then lost to UConn (maybe his sophomore year?).

His sophomore year (2009), yes, but was in Portland I think. Then Purdue lost in the Regional semi-final in Glendale to top-seed Connecticut.

His sophomore year (2009), yes, but was in Portland I think. Then Purdue lost in the Regional semi-final in Glendale to top-seed Connecticut.
I watched that UConn game from a sports book in Vegas. Cool experience to watch a Sweet 16 game from a book. Sucks when the room is packed with East Coaster who bet on the opposition.

I see Robbie will calling the Grand Canyon game. Nice Valpo reunion for he and Drew if they know each other.

I watched that UConn game from a sports book in Vegas. Cool experience to watch a Sweet 16 game from a book. Sucks when the room is packed with East Coaster who bet on the opposition.

I see Robbie will calling the Grand Canyon game. Nice Valpo reunion for he and Drew if they know each other.

Yeah - a different experience.....and perspective.

2be566df-c48d-4d69-881e-df9bd376dd04_text.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT