ADVERTISEMENT

Lunardi tonight.

proudopete

All-American
Jan 26, 2010
Purdue - fourth of last 4 byes
IU - second of last four in

Wave bye bye...

I think Lundardi is letting attention get to himself. He's all over the place. In a matter of a couple hours, IU has gone from "safe" to last four in. And Purdue, without even dribbling a basketball, went from last four in to ok?

Dude is just over-reacting to get attention.

Originally posted by lbodel:
I think Lundardi is letting attention get to himself. He's all over the place. In a matter of a couple hours, IU has gone from "safe" to last four in. And Purdue, without even dribbling a basketball, went from last four in to ok?

Nah - he' s just following his proprietary alogorithm that give results based on facts which are sourced from a teams wins and losses.

Originally posted by lbodel:

I agree and am completely tired of hearing about Lunardi. In some ways, I hope he ends up completely wrong about who's in and who's out so people stop with the nonsense.

As a result of the Iowa game, Lunardi has IU as a Last 4 In member and part of a play-in game. A loss to MSU on Saturday and they are likely out of the NCAAT barring a good B1G tourney run.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT