ADVERTISEMENT

Lots of Hate for Purdue on Social Media

tumblr_o58t914lf41sl21koo1_540.gif

as a Chiefs fan, I have learned this is the way.

Darth Edey is here.

People are saying refs helped us. The absolute ****ing buffoonery to look at ft disparity to make that claim.

Tenn and every team we play's entire gameplan is to foul EVERY posession amd dare them to call 20% of them.

By rule it is an INSTANT WHISTLE as soon as anyone puts 2 hands on an offensive player or 2 arms in a defenders back in the post.

The ENTIRE GAME tenn did this and got called for the 2 hand rule like TWICE in 40 minutes. They hacked arms grabbed pulled numerous times with no calls.

Then on the other end as if to try to even the foul calls out they legit were blowing phantom whistles on us when they would drive. Like legit phantom ones.

Watching that game or any of our games and coming away with us having advantage from refs is absolute stupidity.

Just because edey is legit impossible to guard within the rules does NOT MEAN that they should suddenly stop being called for fouls.

**** every single person complaining that refs were on our side.

Should have been 2 or 3 times more calls our way if the game was officiated properly
For real. If game was truly officiated correctly, tenn would have had 4 fouls on 6 players. They screen shot zachs arms in bad places after he has been pulled on

Idk about tenn but I live in Illinois and this is an ongoing saga with the census bureau that is simply not true and continues to get spread.

Looooong story short the census admitted an undercount of 252k in illinois in 2020 putting our population over 13 million for the first time ever. Then a few months ago they came out and just admitted another undercount of 40k people from then too.

This is while before 2020 "estimating" we had lost 300k to 400k people and instead gained almost 300k. Thats a 600k to 700k "oopsie"

And since then all of their "estimates" have been using the same methodology as before and estimating losses. It simply isnt true.

Southern Illinois is almost certainly losing people, cook county and the collar counties are booming. Chicago metro has been one of the top home price growth metros for like 12 months running, including number 1 for like 8 in a row.

I wish this narrative would die but the census is absolutely horrid
Illinois must have received 1 million of the over 10 million illegals!!!
Only citizens should be counted in the census.

Illinois must have received 1 million of the over 10 million illegals!!!
Only citizens should be counted in the census.
Ok first of all, lets relax. The numbers I just mentioned that the census admitted did not include any of the immigrants that have been sent here in the last 2 years, all all of it is easily googleable if you dont believe me. Add another 40k or so for what we have received from south america and another like 80k from ukraine since that war started.

Point is, our population is not going down despite the constant BS "estimates"

All I can say is all these haters better settle in and get used to it because we ain't going nowhere.
You're right after this year Purdue is not going nowhere. You will back here again crying about Painter not advancing in the tournament.

You're right after this year Purdue is not going nowhere. You will back here again crying about Painter not advancing in the tournament.
Guess you didn't see the stellar class we have coming in eh? Likely the best ever to set foot at Purdue.

And 2 more years of Smith/Loyer that owned you.

UT is and always will be our bitch... in any sport.

Ok first of all, lets relax. The numbers I just mentioned that the census admitted did not include any of the immigrants that have been sent here in the last 2 years, all all of it is easily googleable if you dont believe me. Add another 40k or so for what we have received from south america and another like 80k from ukraine since that war started.

Point is, our population is not going down despite the constant BS "estimates"
Bring this to the GD board.
We can have a discussion there.
I’m on this board to celebrate Purdues Final four and get insight on our future opponents👍

Yeah. How great were the bulls those three years Jordan took off between their two three-petes?
I'm gonna be that guy. Michael took off 1994 and came back late in 1995. Not close to 3 years. And, they won 55 games in 1993-194--and were a bullshit foul call by Hue Hollins in the Knicks series away from probably going back to the NBA Finals that year. They won 47 games in 1994-95 and got drilled by Shaq and Orlando in the second round. That is all. They weren't that bad, really.

I'm gonna be that guy. Michael took off 1994 and came back late in 1995. Not close to 3 years. And, they won 55 games in 1993-194--and were a bullshit foul call by Hue Hollins in the Knicks series away from probably going back to the NBA Finals that year. They won 47 games in 1994-95 and got drilled by Shaq and Orlando in the second round. That is all. They weren't that bad, really.
Yeah, if MJ was "worth" ten or so extra wins a season, that puts them at 65 wins (93-94) and more likely to make it to the finals in a relatively weak Eastern Conference (when the Atlanta Hawks were the one seed).

Man, people hate winners. I love it. I hope rival fans hate us for years to come. The best one I read….Purdue wouldn’t be as good without Edey. Geez.
And this is why you will NOT see me EVER cheer for the big ten teams to do well. They have said so much crap about Edey. Tennessee fans have been bad too

even slaves were counted in the census
Ha, Ha, prior to the Civil War they were counted as 3/5's of a citizen.
So they were counted just not the same. And that was a compromise between the North and South because of the population discrepancy. A lot of the Southern States labor force were slaves.
IMO ILLEGAL immigrants SHOULD NOT have a determination in who is president...
And for those not knowing the census is used to determine the number of Congressional seats and the number of electors in the electoral college.
I edited to add the census is also used to determine the amount funded for government programs. Yea baby I want my taxes to go to illegal immigrants, fk the veterans or actual citizens that need a helping hand to get back on their feet.

Last edited:
Ha, Ha, prior to the Civil War they were counted as 3/5's of a citizen.
So they were counted just not the same. And that was a compromise between the North and South because of the population discrepancy. A lot of the Southern States labor force were slaves.
IMO ILLEGAL immigrants SHOULD NOT have a determination in who is president...
And for those not knowing the census is used to determine the number of Congressional seats and the number of electors in the electoral college.
I edited to add the census is also used to determine the amount funded for government programs. Yea baby I want my taxes to go to illegal immigrants, fk the veterans or actual citizens that need a helping hand to get back on their feet.
take it to the questionable intelligence board and stfu about politics HERE.

Man, people hate winners. I love it. I hope rival fans hate us for years to come. The best one I read….Purdue wouldn’t be as good without Edey. Geez.
I ignore the hate. I am old school I love the Big men matchups. Hakeem Olajuwon, Ralph Sampson, Patrick Ewing, Tim Duncan, Kevin McHale, Wilt, Kareem, Shaq etc... Younger Basketball fans who love Stephen Curry don't like the kind of Old School Basketball played by Edey with a dominant big man. I don't like what the NBA has become without those kind of player's.

I've noticed my 6 yr. old grandson has a better feel for the game of basketball , than several adults that randomly say stuff like that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT