ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s start keeping track of Biden’s

LOL, he just contradicted himself. He said press and observers left the room at 10:45 (they didn't pull the boxes out till 11:03 and he claimed the press and observers were still there). He also lied because I just showed you that by at least 10:40 there was NOBODY else there other than the election staff.

Are you still going to be babbling about this when you are in a home in your 80's?

Still irrelevant. No law or rule states observers must be there to see all counting.

I'll agree there was a pause, but nothing to indicate he was changing the subject to pulling the boxes out rather than putting them under the table in the first place. Have you never heard someone pause when speaking off the cuff? It's pretty common. My interpretation is also supported by grammar, since "with the press and the observers in the room" is not a complete sentence and must, necessarily, be a clause modifying what came before.

Can you verify these complaints? And, yet again, even if this is true that they complained, observers are not required.

Maybe they were taking a break? Maybe someone had started to shut down the vote counting machines and they had to be restarted? I don't have an explanation, and neither do you. We're both just speculating.

For the fifth, or so, time, not relevant.

Can you? No, you cannot.

Just because the machines CAN process 3,000 ballots an hour doesn't not mean they were counting at full efficiency. I don't know how many ballots are in the boxes, but I do know that the state officials report that between 8:30 and 12:45, less than 10,000 ballots were counted. And, once again, observers are NOT a legal requirement. If I'm wrong about that, please find and link the GA law that states observers must be present.

It's unfortunate that the observers were mis-informed and left, because if they were there, we wouldn't be having this argument. But, what do you think ACTUALLY happened after they left? The ballots under the table have been shown to be regular ballots. If the observers couldn't see anyway, there was no reason to hide them, even if they WERE fake. So, if the ballots themselves are not fake and the hand count matches the machine count (so scanning ballots multiple times clearly didn't happen), what fraud do you actually think happened? Neither of us can definitely say what's on the video, we can only speculate about what we think it looks like is happening. Saying it's shady that observers weren't present, therefore fraud must have occurred, does not follow logically. Since the possibility exists that fraud did not occur, then the premise that no observers were present cannot necessarily lead to the conclusion that fraud DID occur. How do we know they didn't cheat in favor of Trump? There were no Democratic observers in the room...
So in other words, you don't care about transparency because you got the desired result that you wanted. Got it...

So in other words, you don't care about transparency because you got the desired result that you wanted. Got it...
So, in other words, you're ignoring my own words when I said "I agree observers are important and probably should be able to see more clearly, as long as people's votes can remain secret" because it allows you to misrepresent my opinion on transparency. Got it...

A lack of transparency, purposeful or (as in this case) seemingly accidental, does not necessarily indicate fraud. You're going to need more than the possibility something could have happened and a video you don't have enough information to interpret to convince me.

Will you at least acknowledge that Georgia law does not require poll watchers to be present? Did you know there are two states that don't allow poll watchers at all?

Reactions: BuilderBob6
So, in other words, you're ignoring my own words when I said "I agree observers are important and probably should be able to see more clearly, as long as people's votes can remain secret" because it allows you to misrepresent my opinion on transparency. Got it...

A lack of transparency, purposeful or (as in this case) seemingly accidental, does not necessarily indicate fraud. You're going to need more than the possibility something could have happened and a video you don't have enough information to interpret to convince me.

Will you at least acknowledge that Georgia law does not require poll watchers to be present? Did you know there are two states that don't allow poll watchers at all?
Exactly. It's a long road from whether poll watchers saw workers count every vote........to those workers or officials breaking the law and risking going to prison so trump wouldn't be president. At least it should be......unless you're trying to turn any inconsistency or mistake into.... literally.....a federal offense.

A discussion about what observers should or should not be able to see, where they should be placed, etc. is a perfectly valid one to have. That's talking about the way things should be, and people can have different opinions about that. I agree observers are important and probably should be able to see more clearly, as long as people's votes can remain secret. But, acknowledging that we have yet to craft the perfect voting system does not mean cheating occurred.
Nobody said that cheating occurred simply because we haven't crafted a perfect voting system. There were dozens of people that have for example 20 years of election work and said that what went on this election was way out of bounds as far as election security goes. Why?

I have given you more. Just listen to the guy I linked a few pages back. Better yet all of the testimony videos. There's plenty there. The video of Georgia was brought up simply because someone claimed that it was explained away and I pointed out that not everything explained matched the video.

Last edited:
The room is "arched" and the observers and those specific counters were on opposite sides of the arch.
By the way, I looked at the four-camera video, and I'm calling BS on the claim that the observers couldn't see this table or the counters in this part of the room. I'm looking at time stamp 19:03 in your video. In the top two shots, we see two different angles of the table in question with two workers working and ballot boxes on the table. The bottom right shot that shows the media and observers also includes half of this table, you can verify that the same ballot boxes are laid out on this end of the table, clearly in line of sight of the observers.

6P6lExP.jpg

I have given you more. Just listen to the guy I linked a few pages back. Better yet all of the testimony videos. There's plenty there. The video of Georgia was brought up simply because someone claimed that it was explained away and I pointed out that not everything explained matched the video.
Except it has been explained in a completely reasonable way. You just refuse to accept the explanation. Testimony videos are great and all, but testimony has to be backed up with hard evidence. None has been produced in any of the 60+ court cases. And before you say "but courts didn't even hear the evidence," that's a ridiculous statement. It simply means that the plaintiffs in these cases couldn't show enough evidence or couldn't show a valid complaint to even get over the very first hurdle to get to a trial. If the evidence is so overwhelming, why couldn't they find a single plaintiff who actually had standing to sue in the correct court with enough evidence to not only make it to trial but to have a positive outcome? Some cases were dismissed for procedural reasons, sure, but lots of cases were dismissed on merit, too.

Last edited:
Except it has been explained in a completely reasonable way. You just refuse to accept the explanation. Testimony videos are great and all, but testimony had to be backed up with hard evidence. None has been produced in any of the 60+ court cases. And before you say "but courts didn't even hear the evidence," that's a ridiculous statement. It simply means that the plaintiffs in these cases couldn't show enough evidence to even get over the very first hurdle to get to a trial.
Ok then lets take a different approach here. Since this angle is covered in a way that at least convinces you. Lets look at this from the point of view of the people that gave their affidavits. After that night, they both signed affidavits as to what happened that contradicts what the Georgia SOS claims happened. They listed out in detail what all happened, way before it was known there was a video. Once the video had been released, it corroborates their affidavit to almost a T. So if they were lying, how do you explain that the video corroborates their stories to near perfection?

Ok then lets take a different approach here. Since this angle is covered in a way that at least convinces you. Lets look at this from the point of view of the people that gave their affidavits. After that night, they both signed affidavits as to what happened that contradicts what the Georgia SOS claims happened. They listed out in detail what all happened, way before it was known there was a video. Once the video had been released, it corroborates their affidavit to almost a T. So if they were lying, how do you explain that the video corroborates their stories to near perfection?
Because the claims in the affidavits (at least those that you have presented here) are either circumstantial (people were told to go home, this is true in both versions of the story, but we can’t tell if it was for nefarious purposes or not based solely on the fact they were told counting was done) or, apparently, not true (we couldn't see that part of the room). One would observe the same thing happening if observers were being sent away so that the election workers could commit fraud AND if there was a miscommunication about ending counting for the night. So, in order to determine which is true, we need some other kind of evidence.

I also don't know why you're so hung up on affidavits. They are simply people's statements. Other people have made statements contradicting them. But, since you seem to think that a sworn affadavit is proof:

Last edited:
Because the claims in the affidavits (at least those that you have presented here) are either circumstantial (people were told to go home, this is true in both versions of the story, but we can’t tell if it was for nefarious purposes or not based solely on the fact they were told counting was done) or, apparently, not true (we couldn't see that part of the room). One would observe the same thing happening if observers were being sent away so that the election workers could commit fraud AND if there was a miscommunication about ending counting for the night. So, in order to determine which is true, we need some other kind of evidence.

I also don't know why you're so hung up on affidavits. They are simply people's statements. Other people have made statements contradicting them. But, since you seem to think that a sworn affadavit is proof:

An affidavit is important because you are putting your words in writing on penalty of purgery and can be prosecuted and sent to jail if you are lying. The SOS or whoever came up with the story of what happened after the fact don't have immediate repercussions for lying if they do. It's a lot easier to come up with a story to fit a video when the video comes out first than it is to fit a story to a video that comes out second. The video does not catch the poll watchers in a lie, so why should I assume that they are lying? Is it possible that both stories are true? I guess, but IMO it's an extreme long shot.

Here's another question. Why were they sending people home if they still had ballots to count? If all of the workers had stayed they could have knocked out those remaining ballots in about 30-45 min. Why leave any uncounted and sitting around? Doesn't that seem rather not secure?

Also, I still believe that it's possible there was a part of the room they could not see, or at least couldn't fully see. Look at the wall in the top left image from the marked up photo you had post. The wall angles at 45 degrees. The room was not straight all the way through.

Last edited:
An affidavit is important because you are putting your words in writing on penalty of purgery and can be prosecuted and sent to jail if you are lying. The SOS or whoever came up with the story of what happened after the fact don't have immediate repercussions for lying if they do. It's a lot easier to come up with a story to fit a video when the video comes out first than it is to fit a story to a video that comes out second. The video does not catch the poll watchers in a lie, so why should I assume that they are lying? Is it possible that both stories are true? I guess, but IMO it's an extreme long shot.

Here's another question. Why were they sending people home if they still had ballots to count? If all of the workers had stayed they could have knocked out those remaining ballots in about 30-45 min. Why leave any uncounted and sitting around? Doesn't that seem rather not secure?

Also, I still believe that it's possible there was a part of the room they could not see, or at least couldn't fully see. Look at the wall in the top left image from the marked up photo you had post. The wall angles at 45 degrees. The room was not straight all the way through.
To be clear, it is not my intention to discount the affidavit altogether, but rather to remind that the person filing said affidavit may leave out other things of which they were unaware (such as, perhaps, the SOS office calling to tell Fulton County to keep counting), may misremember something, etc. An affidavit can be incorrect about the facts even without the person lying. You say the SOS office didn't have repercussions for lying, but in my last post, I included a link talking about the sworn affidavit (with the same consequences to perjury) from an investigator in that office stating what he believed happened. It contradicts the other affidavits.

The people were sent home because, as stated in the 60 minutes video, the LOCAL election official said they were going to stop for the night and continue the next day. There is no legal requirement that counting be completed on Election Day. When the STATE election officials found out about this, they called and told them to keep counting. In the interim, media, observers, and some of the workers left.

Best I can tell, the room appears to be wedge-shaped. The camera views on the two images on the right are approximately 180 degrees from each other, based on the orientation of the table with the "shady" ballots and the pattern in the floor. That would put the desks at the top of the top-right photo along a wall opposite the observers, and there is clearly no obstruction between them. There's also a grey utility box, or something, along the angled wall that is visible in the image with the observers and also the bottom-left image, indicating the view of the room all the way to the back wall is open (if the observers are on the "front" wall, just for the sake of orientation), aside from the two support pillars.

Last edited:
You post an article that ends in January of 2020. Yes I “no” that. Can we see the rest of the story Bruce? Keep reading MFD. Media for dummies.
OK Mr T, Facts matter. I will spell it out for you. The items listed in this report were actions that Trump took that were very early in the process. By January 31, the US had a total of only 7 confirmed cases yet Trump took several decisive actions. During that same time Biden and his people were criticizing Trump for overreacting. Then all through the rest of the campaign Biden continued the lies that He was pushing for action and Trump was not.
Perhaps Trump's biggest failure was not pushing for masks. However, even in that case in the early stages he was following Fauci's lead. I'm sure you remember Fauci telling the public not to wear masks. He later admitted that he had lied about that to give medical workers priority. Even the NEJM didn't revise their view that masks in public were unnecessary until June. At that time the NEJM played the spin game by saying their earlier statements were taken out of context. That was rubbish.

Fact Check: Did Dr. Fauci Say No Masks Like Trump is Claiming? (newsweek.com)
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era | NEJM

Reactions: Boilermaker03
To be clear, it is not my intention to discount the affidavit altogether, but rather to remind that the person filing said affidavit may leave out other things of which they were unaware (such as, perhaps, the SOS office calling to tell Fulton County to keep counting), may misremember something, etc. An affidavit can be incorrect about the facts even without the person lying. You say the SOS office didn't have repercussions for lying, but in my last post, I included a link talking about the sworn affidavit (with the same consequences to perjury) from an investigator in that office stating what he believed happened. It contradicts the other affidavits.

The people were sent home because, as stated in the 60 minutes video, the LOCAL election official said they were going to stop for the night and continue the next day. There is no legal requirement that counting be completed on Election Day. When the STATE election officials found out about this, they called and told them to keep counting. In the interim, media, observers, and some of the workers left.

Best I can tell, the room appears to be wedge-shaped. The camera views on the two images on the right are approximately 180 degrees from each other, based on the orientation of the table with the "shady" ballots and the pattern in the floor. That would put the desks at the top of the top-right photo along a wall opposite the observers, and there is clearly no obstruction between them. There's also a grey utility box, or something, along the angled wall that is visible in the image with the observers and also the bottom-left image, indicating the view of the room all the way to the back wall is open (if the observers are on the "front" wall, just for the sake of orientation), aside from the two support pillars.
Ok, so they decide to stop counting locally. The state tells them to keep counting so they count for only two hours longer? Did they run out of ballots? Why make them keep counting for such a small number of ballots? Why weren't the poll watchers or the media for that matter notified they were going to continue counting?

Also, the lady that made the announcement to stop counting and go home was also caught on film doing some kind of shady hand off of what looks like a thumb drive with some guy. I almost forgot about that.

If you watched the video before you would have heard that there were something like 47 missing thumb drives. Supposedly.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: SKYDOG
The state tells them to keep counting so they count for only two hours longer? Did they run out of ballots?
Clearly it's because it only takes two hours to count fake ballots, real ballots would've taken much longer TIC. I don't know why they didn't count longer, but you have offered a perfectly reasonable possible explanation with your second question.

Why weren't the poll watchers or the media for that matter notified they were going to continue counting?
I suspect that there is no requirement to do this. Again, they do not need to be there. Do you think media were present at every single counting center in every county?

Also, the lady that made the announcement to stop counting and go home was also caught on film doing some kind of shady hand off of what looks like a thumb drive with some guy. I almost forgot about that.

If you watched the video before you would have heard that there were something like 47 missing thumb drives. Supposedly.

Another video that you think looks shady, so you assume something inappropriate necessarily happened. You can't see whether she hands it off or not. The guy is wearing a lanyard, does he work there? Maybe, even if she did give him the drive, that's what she was supposed to do? Once again, you do not have enough information to draw a conclusion from this video.

I see no media reports, from right- OR left-leaning sources talking about missing thumb drives in Georgia. I'm guessing it was mentioned in one of these "hearings" you've watched in which Giuliani and others make a bunch of claims (ie. "20,000 underage people voted in Georgia!"), claims made without the threat of perjury, by the way, which, for you, is the thing that makes affidavits foolproof. But, even if it were true that there were missing thumb drives, how would that manifest in the results?

Edit: Given the resolution of the clip, I'm not even convinced what she's holding is a thumb drive. Also, it appears the woman across from the table is handing whatever it is to her. Is that evidence that the other person is also involved in the scam? Is that what we'd expect to see for normal counting operations?

Last edited:
Reactions: indy35 and PUBV
Clearly it's because it only takes two hours to count fake ballots, real ballots would've taken much longer TIC. I don't know why they didn't count longer, but you have offered a perfectly reasonable possible explanation with your second question.

I suspect that there is no requirement to do this. Again, they do not need to be there. Do you think media were present at every single counting center in every county?

Another video that you think looks shady, so you assume something inappropriate necessarily happened. You can't see whether she hands it off or not. The guy is wearing a lanyard, does he work there? Maybe, even if she did give him the drive, that's what she was supposed to do? Once again, you do not have enough information to draw a conclusion from this video.

I see no media reports, from right- OR left-leaning sources talking about missing thumb drives in Georgia. I'm guessing it was mentioned in one of these "hearings" you've watched in which Giuliani and others make a bunch of claims (ie. "20,000 underage people voted in Georgia!"), claims made without the threat of perjury, by the way, which, for you, is the thing that makes affidavits foolproof. But, even if it were true that there were missing thumb drives, how would that manifest in the results?

Edit: Given the resolution of the clip, I'm not even convinced what she's holding is a thumb drive. Also, it appears the woman across from the table is handing whatever it is to her. Is that evidence that the other person is also involved in the scam? Is that what we'd expect to see for normal counting operations?
She was supposed to hand it off to him in an extremely suspicious way? So because the person across the table hands it off to her first, that makes it legit? The guy in the video was also recorded going nuts during the ballot opening process. No idea over what or why, but it was very odd. Ignore the guy editorializing the video. In fact you can just turn sound off.

Giuliani never said anything about missing drives. This guy did, that obviously you didn't watch when I post it the first time...

Thumb drives can be used to in a multitude of ways from anything legit to nefarious. Without those drives you will never know what they were used for.

I don't know, but you may have answered your own question.

I see no media reports, from right- OR left-leaning sources talking about missing thumb drives in Georgia. I'm guessing it was mentioned in one of these "hearings" you've watched in which Giuliana and others make a bunch of claims (ie. "20,000 underage people voted in Georgia!"), claims made without the threat of perjury, by the way, which, for you, is the thing that makes affidavits foolproof. But, even if it were true that there were missing thumb drives, how would that manifest in the results?
She was supposed to hand it off to him in an extremely suspicious way? So because the person across the table hands it off to her first, that makes it legit? The guy in the video was also recorded going nuts during the ballot opening process. No idea over what or why, but it was very odd. Ignore the guy editorializing the video. In fact you can just turn sound off.

Giuliani never said anything about missing drives. This guy did, that obviously you didn't watch when I post it the first time...

Thumb drives can be used to in a multitude of ways from anything legit to nefarious. Without those drives you will never know what they were used for.
You don’t even know if she gave to him, so you can’t say it was suspicious. I’m not making any claims about the video. My whole point is that you’ve arrived at conclusions with incomplete information. You don’t know who those people are, what they’re doing, what the object is, who has it at the end of the clip, or whether or not this constitutes the normal procedures.

So, flash drives went missing in PA, therefore fraud in GA. Sounds reasonable.

Those are some pretty broad possibilities, no? You basically said “thumb drives can be used to do stuff.” If it’s evidence of fraud, you should be able to explain how thumb drives could be used to change vote counts. To do so you’d need to know what kind of data is on the drives, how the hardware and software of voting machines work, etc. Do you have some source code to present? Just like you, this guy has observed something he finds suspicious because he doesn’t have enough information. He alleges fraud because he can’t think of any other reason one might plug a thumb drive into a voting machine. And, still, it’s the wrong state.

I’m done arguing about this. If there were real, provable, evidence of fraud, it would’ve been presented in a court case. You’ve got videos you don’t have enough information to understand. It’s fine to ask, “what’s happening here?.” But to leap from that question to the conclusion of fraud is a clear flaw in logic.

Ok so the $600 checks have already been appropriated. $600 +1400=$2000. He lied because it's not all in one check?

If the Republicans in Congress won't agree to it, is it a lie? Maybe he shouldn't have promised something he didn't have total control over......is this like Mexico paying for the wall?

Ok so the $600 checks have already been appropriated. $600 +1400=$2000. He lied because it's not all in one check?

If the Republicans in Congress won't agree to it, is it a lie? Maybe he shouldn't have promised something he didn't have total control over......is this like Mexico paying for the wall?

Classic Twin unhinged rant. Good won, evil lost, for now at least. There’s still plenty of work to do to push you deplorables to the fringe where you belong.
LOL the Democrat party is being pushed to the fringe as we speak. What a great post baldy!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT