ADVERTISEMENT

Laura not happy with one sided report that was theater and purposely hid from public.

tjreese

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2008

click on show more to get all she said.
"Don’t let the bastards win. Keep your heart and your mind open. Question everything."

Reactions: Boilermaker03

click on show more to get all she said.
"Don’t let the bastards win. Keep your heart and your mind open. Question everything."
This is exactly the type of thing I was eluding to in another post where BNI called me a liar. There were some in the Capitol Police that incited the violence. Much of the violence we saw was retaliation for being hit with non lethal bombs and other weaponry. Not all of the violence, but much of it.

The evidence is out there and it's all coming out. The J6 committee was a farce. Tons of people are being falsely prosecuted. This is a major injustice.

yeah, no actual hand count permitted! Dems don't like that.

Wonder why it is state law to not allow a hand count?? I agree with the lady why a HC is likely less accurate, and is much slower. But to have a state law against hand counts is strange??

Just talking about 1 county, aren't they? I wonder since it is not the whole state, if it really breaks state law??

Wonder why it is state law to not allow a hand count?? I agree with the lady why a HC is likely less accurate, and is much slower. But to have a state law against hand counts is strange??

Just talking about 1 county, aren't they? I wonder since it is not the whole state, if it really breaks state law??
I can't recall the particulars other than it would be easier to manipulate digital data than with paper. You really have to question "why" some did not want to "allow" a hand count...not to discourage it, but to not allow it. When the gov tries to "force" something on the public there should always be questions.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT