ADVERTISEMENT

Lance Jones is a dude...

Jones and Gillis as well as Kaufman-Renn played very well too.

I do not think anyone played well today.....given what we have seen from them all year. Thinking back to the big games Loyer had early and Gillis later where they tore it up.
Nobody was tearing it up today. But we won, and will take it.

But well enough to win and pretty good D to advance. Well done Boilers!!

Should have a great game in the tank for Monday. Can't wait!!

it just seems odd that in a place that is supposed to be hard to hit 3 pointers, jones has one of his best games. he has been throwing up too many air balls in the tournament. we need to be hitting on all cylinders monday night whoever we play

it just seems odd that in a place that is supposed to be hard to hit 3 pointers, jones has one of his best games. he has been throwing up too many air balls in the tournament. we need to be hitting on all cylinders monday night whoever we play
That's for sure. Will take one of best games of our season, no matter who wins this track meet. AL was a tough game first time. Barely won. UConn looks even tougher.

I think we are up for it & Smith will come back big time.

Reactions: mryankee2397
That's for sure. Will take one of best games of our season, no matter who wins this track meet. AL was a tough game first time. Barely won. UConn looks even tougher.

I think we are up for it & Smith will come back big time.
The fact that we beat Alabama on the road now looks like one of most impressive wins. I do think UConn is even tougher. Bama doesn't give up, either. Every time UConn starts to make a run, they push right back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT