ADVERTISEMENT

Lance and Fletch dropping bombs in the postgame interview.

Abugabby

Junior
Jun 1, 2001
Reporter to Lance: "This is your first taste of the rivalry. What was this place like?"
Lance: "It's cool. It was nothing like Mackey though. That's all I gotta say."

This made the reporters laugh.

Reporter to Fletcher: "What kind of happened in those moment? What kind of went on in those moments when they had the momentum?"
Fletch to reporter: "It gets real loud in there. It also got real quiet when they started leaving with 4 minutes left."

OMG, had to add another one.

Zach talking about his emotions in the game...he mentioned it was his last chance to win in Assembly Hall and then said "You saw me, I was really really trying to get on all those balls." Then all three guys cracked up! Then the whole room cracked up. I love it.

The balls comment is at 5:51.

Fletcher's face when he said that
GEA8DGLWYAA6bS1
:

Last edited:
Reporter to Lance: "This is your first taste of the rivalry. What was this place like?"
Lance: "It's cool. It was nothing like Mackey though. That's all I gotta say."

This made the reporters laugh.

Reporter to Fletcher: "What kind of happened in those moment? What kind of went on in those moments when they had the momentum?"
Fletch to reporter: "It gets real loud in there. It also got real quiet when they started leaving with 4 minutes left."
IU now has person to hate😁

I heard harbor freight was going to start selling him as their most useless tool.
I've heard that as well, but don't go out and buy it for entertainment because I understand that even though the price has dropped 90% they will start giving it away with anything over $3 on the weekends

• Haha
Reactions: Do Dah Day
I've heard that as well, but don't go out and buy it for entertainment because I understand that even though the price has dropped 90% they will start giving it away with anything over $3 on the weekends
I do have a large dog kennel with a strengthened lock

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT