ADVERTISEMENT

Keylan Abrams backs off Purdue pledge

Reactions: pboiler18
Three-star DE Keylan Abrams had backed off his Purdue pledge after being the first member of the Boilermakers’ 2025 class.

Fire Elmo GIF

• Haha
Reactions: pboiler18
For me, it's now playing on the field during a real game as too many former hyped recruits have simply disappeared and never played a game.
Not concerned about C Walters ability in getting the recruits or transfers. Like when we lost Edmonds to Michigan in the 2024 class, C Walters quickly filled the spot with Hudkins.

I like to see C Walters establish himself in the Midwest region and win recruits against ND.

Was always a weird commit anyway. He tweeted when he got his TCU offer a few days ago that it was a dream come true so…
Yep kids will be kids…it’s all about the social media attention when it comes to new offers for most kids. I also thought it was a weird commitment myself…Very early and out of no where but I can’t blame him for opening it back up after getting offers from his home state of Texas. Plenty of time so move on and sign somewhere better that wants to be here!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT