ADVERTISEMENT

Kelsey Barlow

Mar 6, 2011
Watching him in the summer league currently for the Pistons. He just hit a nice spot-up three and the announcer called him "Kenney" Barlow o_O

Watching him in the summer league currently for the Pistons. He just hit a nice spot-up three and the announcer called him "Kenney" Barlow o_O
I've always been a huge fan of Barlow. He looks good. He has at least 7 points with 5 or 6 assists. Very in control.

I run in to him every now and again at LA Fitness. He has DRAMATICALLY improved is outside shot. He thinks he might be able to find a roster spot this year as a 12th man.

I run in to him every now and again at LA Fitness. He has DRAMATICALLY improved is outside shot. He thinks he might be able to find a roster spot this year as a 12th man.
Proving those that say CMP can't put pg's in the NBA wrong...tic

No one ever questioned his ability, the kid was very athletic and had great handles. The issue was always in his head, personally I would love to see him make a roster. Maybe he can throw the choke sign out at Zeller when they play...lol

Kelsey always had all the talent in the world, was just a gigantic space cadet that didn't care. He gets serious and learns to have a good time chilling watching some Netflix there's no reason he can't make a nice living for the next decade playing pro ball somewhere, getting a shot at the NBA eventually wouldn't surprise me, could be a really versatile 10th man with his defense.

I wish the guy well, never seemed like a "bad guy" to me, just young and immature and a little coddled. After what happened here and growing up hopefully he's learned.

Kelsey always had all the talent in the world, was just a gigantic space cadet that didn't care. He gets serious and learns to have a good time chilling watching some Netflix there's no reason he can't make a nice living for the next decade playing pro ball somewhere, getting a shot at the NBA eventually wouldn't surprise me, could be a really versatile 10th man with his defense.

I wish the guy well, never seemed like a "bad guy" to me, just young and immature and a little coddled. After what happened here and growing up hopefully he's learned.

Amen.

I have a friend that reminds me of Barlow

You know he is a good person, a loyal friend, and extremely good fun to be around.

But unreliable as hell and responsible for 80% of the trouble I find myself in

Kelsey = Alan = Mr Chow

Last edited:
Amen.

You know he is a good person, a loyal friend, and extremely good fun to be around.

Kelsey = Alan = Mr Chow

Snow,

You aren't missing a tooth, are you?

It would be good to see if K Barlow can continue to mature and turn around his fortunes with basketball; life can throw you all kinds of challenges, but they can be opportunities to learn from mistakes and grow from them as well.

Amen.

Kelsey = Alan = Mr Chow
I used to think that too about one of my friends until I realized, I didn't have to hang out with him if he was going to get in trouble.

Haha, no.

This friend of mine is female.

The problem is that she is sooooo much fun. She parties like every night is her last night, and it may well be true she will never live to see 26. Just about every second time going out with her results in a near death experience.

Makes life exciting

No one ever questioned his ability, the kid was very athletic and had great handles. The issue was always in his head, personally I would love to see him make a roster. Maybe he can throw the choke sign out at Zeller when they play...lol
For reference, Zeller's squad was 4-0 against Purdue and won those 4 games by a combined score just shy of triple digits (avg. margin of defeat was 23). I'm not sure he'd get whatever choke message Barlow would be trying to send...

Haha, no.

The problem is that she is sooooo much fun. She parties like every night is her last night, and it may well be true she will never live to see 26. Just about every second time going out with her results in a near death experience.

Makes life exciting

Have you ever seen the movie "Crash" with James Spader?

Have you ever seen the movie "Crash" with James Spader?

no, but read the synopsis after you mentioned it

you know whats eerie? the last time i went out with my friend Shus, her model friend crashed her convertible while drunk (and with at least several other drugs in her system) and left me with a bruised face and fractured nose.

no, but read the synopsis after you mentioned it

you know whats eerie? the last time i went out with my friend Shus, her model friend crashed her convertible while drunk (and with at least several other drugs in her system) and left me with a bruised face and fractured nose.
That's just stupid on so many levels. If you want to kill yourself, feel free. Don't take out other people with you. You got in the car with her, so you are just as bad in my book.

That's just stupid on so many levels. If you want to kill yourself, feel free. Don't take out other people with you. You got in the car with her, so you are just as bad in my book.

That won't happen again. It was the first time I met that particular friend of hers, who was one of those rare ones you can't easily get a read on about her intoxication levels

Reactions: Heller
That won't happen again. It was the first time I met that particular friend of hers, who was one of those rare ones you can't easily get a read on about her intoxication levels
Your excuse is that you couldn't tell just how drunk she was before you got in the car with her? You had been out partying with her and knew she was drunk. You just weren't sure HOW drunk she was? Time to grow up, man.

Your excuse is that you couldn't tell just how drunk she was before you got in the car with her? You had been out partying with her and knew she was drunk. You just weren't sure HOW drunk she was? Time to grow up, man.

You don't have enough data (like when in the night I met her, whether I had witnessed her drinking) but that does not stop you from jumping to conclusions

I would make an effort to explain but its usually a waste of time on judgmental holier than thou folks

Plus she was a smokeshow...

Just try to be safe Snow. And has been mentioned try not to ruin someone else's life for a hour of fun. I'll say this, had I known how much fun spoiling grandkids is, I would have taken better care of myself.

Just try to be safe Snow. And has been mentioned try not to ruin someone else's life for a hour of fun. I'll say this, had I known how much fun spoiling grandkids is, I would have taken better care of myself.

Thanks Heller.

Absolutely. Next time I run into this girl, not only will I not get into her car but I will try to stop her from driving at all (if she is intoxicated, now I know what I am looking at)

This is why I only travel by taxis on my nights out

Last edited:
Thanks for the contribution. You want a cookie?
No need to be an ass, I was making fun of the fact that the idiot announcers would say "He had a dad who was a heck of a player at Notre dame" during every game Barlow played in. I found it to be comical that there was a cult like following of his dad. It was not a shot at you in any way.

Kenny was a good guy. Came from a solid family. I don't know what happened to make Kelsey the way he was. His grandmother would have kicked his butt.

A lot of people can change when they get to college and the supervision of parents, grandparents, and other parental figures goes away. It is very easy for people to simply show their true colors when they don't have some one holding their hand 24/7.

Kenny was a good guy. Came from a solid family. I don't know what happened to make Kelsey the way he was. His grandmother would have kicked his butt.

IIRC, MP stayed in touch with Barlow's parents throughout his disciplinary ordeals and his removal from the team.

Haha, no.

Makes life exciting
Good Lord. I hope it's not my daughter.

Just reading through the beginning of this post. Good to see him doing well. He and Ryne Smith really didn't get along. Ended up in some weird Twitter rant from Kelsey.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT