ADVERTISEMENT

Jacobsen to compete for spot on U18 USA National team

For someone who loves words, you don't choose them very carefully. When found in error, you go back and change what you said, as you did here.

In any case, you still think you are courageous because you think you "speak against the majority" on an anonymous sports forum. And you think it is brave to "post original thoughts"? Some superhero. lol
I didn’t change any words. I may have edited some spelling typos.

Can we stop with all the he’s just tall posts? And write some original comments? One reporter said it one time. And now we have half of this board not knowing what to say but feeling the need to post, so you post the sarcastic he’s just tall post. How many more years are you going to post that?

It’s obvious our big men are under rated! Just watch them play the game. Our guards are just short is just as bad.

Reactions: Gemini95
I agree these freshman are going to help this team out this year i think cox could be the back up point guard and harris more off the ball which will allow colvin to come off the bench with them and waddell and this freshman big and dont forget about berg so i like the depth that this team going to have
Technically we have 2 sets of starters. This is so unusual in D1. Coach has earned his pay increase.

Looks to me like he has a knack for blocking shots without committing too early and he also does a great job of getting back into defensive position after the block.
I know it’s lower competition, but he was able to guard the PnR, recover and then help back to block another player. Not saying he will have that down 100% this year cuz guys are way more explosive at the D1 level, but with coach B, he will get there soon enough. Not sure if this year or next, but he’s looking to be another great painter find.

Reactions: BoilerDaddy
Can we stop with all the he’s just tall posts? And write some original comments? One reporter said it one time. And now we have half of this board not knowing what to say but feeling the need to post, so you post the sarcastic he’s just tall post. How many more years are you going to post that?

It’s obvious our big men are under rated! Just watch them play the game. Our guards are just short is just as bad.

big brother pop GIF by Big Brother After Dark

Sarcasm is clearly a new concept to you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT