ADVERTISEMENT

IU's athletic program is a cesspool

mk_peters

All-American
Aug 9, 2004
Glass is a lawyer, right? He has to be the chief source of criminal referrals among the Monroe County bar. Good on him. When you have lemons, make lemonade.

They've always been so proud of being a top party school.

It really is getting ridiculous down there. Every school will have a few kids that get into trouble but IU basketball and football could start fielding teams from the police blotter alone.

They've always been so proud of being a top party school.

It really is getting ridiculous down there. Every school will have a few kids that get into trouble but IU basketball and football could start fielding teams from the police blotter alone.
The Monroe County lock-up team could be bowl eligible.

I too like it when things go bad in BooBooTown, but I prefer to walk lightly on this one. We never know when one of our young men is going to make some bad decisions.

I too like it when things go bad in BooBooTown, but I prefer to walk lightly on this one. We never know when one of our young men is going to make some bad decisions.
It's funny these things always seem to happen in cycles. We've taken our lumps in the past over similar things now it's IU's turn I guess.

Eventually we'll get bit again, it's inevitable (said in Mr Smith's voice from the Matrix).

It's funny these things always seem to happen in cycles. We've taken our lumps in the past over similar things now it's IU's turn I guess.

Eventually we'll get bit again, it's inevitable (said in Mr Smith's voice from the Matrix).

To a certain extent yes (though Purdue athletes have seemed to stay clear of trouble lately, knock wood). 18-23 year olds are going to make stupid decisions, I speak from experience. But there is a difference between Public Intox and smoking weed compared to assaulting women, running a large drug dealing operation with guns and just making the same stupid mistakes repeatedly (Perea and Davis).

Over the last 2 years IU has set the bar very high as far as stupid criminal behavior goes.

Over the last 2 years IU has set the bar very high as far as stupid criminal behavior goes.[/QUOTE]

I think you meant to say, "IU has set the bar very LOW as far as stupid criminal behavior goes..."

but, we get it. IU is as IU does. IU is IU because IU is IU.

I think you meant to say, "IU has set the bar very LOW as far as stupid criminal behavior goes..."

No, a low bar would mean criminal behavior is more likely to be interpreted as dumb because there is little competition to be perceived as dumb.

A high bar would indeed mean one would have to be doing more and more stupid things to keep the perception of being exceedingly stupid.

MK - is your avatar the movie theater owner from Dirty Work? If so, that movie is hilarious!

Short answer is yes. Into my mid-30's, so perhaps I should know who he is though...

Maybe courtsense will stop by and tell us to stop being naive, every team on every campus has coke and heroin dealers. SFS.

Maybe courtsense will stop by and tell us to stop being naive, every team on every campus has coke and heroin dealers. SFS.

Only if your campus is located in the "kulturel Mecka" that is B-hole, county seat of Skidroe County, Indiana (per ClownsenseToo)! <<<eye roll>>>

Only if your campus is located in the "kulturel Mecka" that is B-hole, county seat of Skidroe County, Indiana (per ClownsenseToo)! <<<eye roll>>>
I understand that Bloomington has the best authentic ethnic cuisine in all of southern Indiana!

Courtsensetwo cracks me up. He's the gift that keeps on giving. Definitely.

ADVERTISEMENT