ADVERTISEMENT

IU players entering the portal.......

IDK how any coach in the country wouldn’t take a look at McCulley. The strides he’s made in only playing WR for 18 months have been eye opening. Hoping IU can hold onto him. I know PU gave more safety help on his side in half number 2, but he should have had more targets than Carey and Sorsby gave him.

I’ve attended probably 30 of the last 45 Bucket games, but chose to watch on TV this year vs subjecting myself to the 4th blown lead in 5 weeks by TA and IU. Instead attended the 6A championship between Ben Davis and Crown Point. Despite the expected blowout, was a good time.

Last edited:
IDK how any coach in the country wouldn’t take a look at McCulley. The strides he’s made in only playing WR for 18 months have been eye opening. Hoping IU can hold onto him. I know PU gave more safety help on his side in half number 2, but he should have had more targets than Carey and Sorsby gave him.

I’ve attended probably 30 of the last 45 Bucket games, but chose to watch on TV this year vs subjecting myself to the 4th blown lead in 5 weeks by TA and IU. Instead attended the 6A championship between Ben Davis and Crown Point. Despite the expected blowout, was a good time.
Carter Smith , Nick James, Philip Dunnam and Trent Howland are 3 I'd offer

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT