ADVERTISEMENT

Intimidation

Mar 3, 2015
Crean has the swagger of a Giant amongst boys. And his physical presence puts fear into the heart of opposing players. My question is, should this be legal? Him keeping up on his fitness and being ferocious are just a part of who he is. Poor painter sits on the bench scared to death to get up and fight, and i can't blame him. I feel like its an unfair advantage.

Everyone knows crean could have his way with any purdue/big ten player that he chooses... i just hope no one tries to resist him, or stand up to him, or the situation could get out of control

Originally posted by reasonableguy11:

Crean has the swagger of a Giant amongst boys. And his physical presence puts fear into the heart of opposing players. My question is, should this be legal? Him keeping up on his fitness and being ferocious are just a part of who he is. Poor painter sits on the bench scared to death to get up and fight, and i can't blame him. I feel like its an unfair advantage.

Everyone knows crean could have his way with any purdue/big ten player that he chooses... i just hope no one tries to resist him, or stand up to him, or the situation could get out of control
Well look who's with us again....Ice on the roads, schools delayed or out for weather, and we have an IU 8th grader (third year in a row in that class) posting on a Purdue forum about Two Tone Tom the Clapping Man. I'm guessing you'd like to be Two Tone's son and let him french kiss you on the mouth too. Stay off the 'puter and you might make it all the way to HS in two or three more years.

Tom's kiss to his son was packed the passion that every father should share for their children, and if his son didn't have toms blood inside him it would have knocked him off his feet.

secondly, it's pretty obvious that most purdue fans on here realize that there really is a degree of intimadation felt by painter when it comes to crean. you can even feel it just watching on tv

I'd say mr. reasonable is either really a woman or he is gay...not that there's anything wrong with that. I think anyone should be able to marry anyone they choose, except cousins and siblings...that where you might have a problem reasonable...but to each its own. I have a sneaking suspicion that this all in jest and a really stupid worn out joke but who knows...you're in your own world and more power to you.

Here I fixed it for you.......

Crean has the swagger of a fat old man who can't keep his pants up. And his physical presence puts fear into opposing players whom he gets excited about and starts adjusting his drawers in front of them. My question is, should this be legal? Him keeping on kissing boys on the lips and sticking his tongue out ferociously is just a part of who he is sexually. Poor painter sits on the bench scared to death call him out due to political correctness and pity, and I can't blame him. I feel like it's an unfair advantage to all the players who like that sort of thing…....there is nothing wrong with it you know?

Everyone knows crean could have his way with any iu player that he chooses... i just hope no iu players try to resist him, or stand up to him, while his inner desires are out of control and loose on them....it could get messy.

Tom's kiss to his son was packed the passion that every father should share for their children, and if his son didn't have toms blood inside him it would have knocked him off his feet.

secondly, it's pretty obvious that most purdue fans on here realize that there really is a degree of intimadation felt by painter when it comes to crean. you can even feel it just watching on tv
Jerry, is that you? Did you sap out Penn State for IU? How's that prison term going anyway?

Just trying to make some friends with the IU crowd are you, Mr. Sandusky?

I probably shouldn't feed the trolls. This one is just too juvenile to be worth any time or effort.

cool.r191677.gif

Hehehhehe

Cute posts
I couldn't help but notice thAt purdue got worked over by Ohio st. Whoops. Porkchop must have taken a buffet break during the game

Bout to curb stomp Iowa. It's too easy livin life as an iu fan.

Last 4 in? Hehehe sucks to be you guys !

Lolz.

just because i'm bored at work (wait do you know what work is?) i'll be your huckleberry...first of all, losing by 4 to OSU at home is not getting worked...the average margin of victory by osu at home is 19 points. i guess your wannabe life partner clappy must have taken the nights off to spend time with you when IU got WORKED by the boilers. and what the hell is LOLZ? laugh out loudz? with a z? I'd say go back to your mama's basement but i've never seen a trailer with a basement on it....

6'6 former big ten player Painter is afraid of 5'11 never-played-competitive-sports-in-his-life Clappy Crean? Hahahahahaha
Posted from Rivals Mobile

whoopsie!
looks like im still here.

I just adored how crean stood there like a pillar of dominance when miles threatened to charge at him....

like a brick wall

painter is more like a mound of doughey lard... with creans intense diet and upper body strength, he would punish painter in any fight... end of story

as for you guys getting blasted by ohio st, i thought that was some good stuff... ohio st was just toying around and seeing how far you could run it up before they ram it down your throat. ohio st showed how weak your team is... as led by a weak leader

tom = tough, therefore, iu = tough

painter = doughnuts, therefore, painter= all you can eat buffets

get it?

Does anyone remember that movie with Wesley Snipes and Robert Deniro? "The Fan" i think it was called...tubby tommy two tone needs to hire some security...this guy's off his rocker (or gal)

Originally posted by boiler1987:

6'6 former big ten player Painter is afraid of 5'11 never-played-competitive-sports-in-his-life Clappy Crean? Hahahahahaha

Posted from Rivals Mobile
Maybe he's hoping his brother-in-laws will bail his a$$ out when push come to shove. If he'd married my sister, however, I'd be hoping they ran him over with a truck and put him under the sacred Rock in Gloomington.

whoopsie!
looks like im still here.

I just adored how crean stood there like a pillar of dominance when miles threatened to charge at him....

like a brick wall

painter is more like a mound of doughey lard... with creans intense diet and upper body strength, he would punish painter in any fight... end of story

as for you guys getting blasted by ohio st, i thought that was some good stuff... ohio st was just toying around and seeing how far you could run it up before they ram it down your throat. ohio st showed how weak your team is... as led by a weak leader

tom = tough, therefore, iu = tough

painter = doughnuts, therefore, painter= all you can eat buffets

get it?
Bwaaaahaaaa.....Crean was like a whipped housewife when Miles was ripping his ass. That was nearly as awesome as us SWEEEEEEEPING I.U. In fact, it's a toss up really. It sure is nice we have both.

Crean

hehehhe
i saw a fuming crean awaiting the dismemberment of any man fool enough to come near him

doesn't surprise me that you chumps couldn't see it though
ain't never probly been in a fight in your life

hehehhe
i saw a fuming crean awaiting the dismemberment of any man fool enough to come near him

Hey Dub......oop's, I mean RG, why do you have one name on Peegs and one for here?

You afraid Tommy will take his personal "pacifier" from you?

This post was edited on 3/3 5:46 PM by TwinDegrees2

hehehhe

On the contrary.. I have seen what Crean did many times. Talk tough from a safe distance (just like your internet courage), then tuck tail and back down when faced with the come to Jesus moment. No wonder you worship him so. Two panzies in a pod.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT