ADVERTISEMENT

In Shocking News

Waste of money and there was no way that guy was innocent ever. Should have been done quickly.

Waste of money and there was no way that guy was innocent ever. Should have been done quickly.

Everyone of us needs to be allowed to defend ourselves, and the state needs to make certain their accusations are right. Cost doesn't mean shit because while this guy may be obviously guilty there others where it's not so obvious and no offense but I doubt you're the one to determine who warrants a trial and who doesn't,

Reactions: Beeazlebub

So who makes the call that "there's no way that guy was innocent ever" and thus the trial would be expedited? What would an "expedited" trial look like? What should we get rid of compared to a regular trial?

So who makes the call that "there's no way that guy was innocent ever" and thus the trial would be expedited? What would an "expedited" trial look like? What should we get rid of compared to a regular trial?

I was out in CO at the time of this shooting. I followed the story for awhile afterwards but admittedly stopped following it.

You would know better than I would but I thought in addition to proving/disproving the sanity/insanity issue a lot of this case and proceedings had to do with his medical records some of which were leaked. At one time I thought a reporter was facing jail because he/she would not say how they obtained records. I could see how that would delay a verdict, make trial/hearings longer, or add to extra hearings if they are all part of this particular case.

Anyway you slice it if the USA does not get give a person a trial we are really no different than a lot of extremists in the ME or other dictators around the globe

ADVERTISEMENT