ADVERTISEMENT

"I think you have a bigger crush on him than I do"

Abugabby

Junior
Jun 1, 2001
This is what my daughter said to me after I called in her into the room to re-watch Carsen's 2nd dunk. This of course after I called her in to watch his first, and the loooong bomb 3 that went in.

I am doing some serious self-reflection right now. Am I gay for Carsen Edwards?

I believe you are more than just a casual fan. To me it was a dunk and 2 points!

C'mon, Wole.....either of those dunks was worthy of at least a double exclamation point!! :)

c0f2ff6b-cfee-4392-b906-af1adec25160_text.gif

Last edited:
This is what my daughter said to me after I called in her into the room to re-watch Carsen's 2nd dunk. This of course after I called her in to watch his first, and the loooong bomb 3 that went in.

I am doing some serious self-reflection right now. Am I gay for Carsen Edwards?
Probably. Should we arrange a Mike Pence sanctioned intervention?

The last dunk, I think, should have been an and 1..............oh well, I can't expect the refs to get everything right

I think we'd have to call an ambulance for you, Pit, if they ever did....or at least call the county nurse. :)

Enjoy the weekend, folks. Those going to Senior Day festivities, hope it's a great time.

pegandyblackeye.jpg

Reactions: boilerbusdriver
I think we'd have to call an ambulance for you, Pit, if they ever did....or at least call the county nurse. :)

Enjoy the weekend, folks. Those going to Senior Day festivities, hope it's a great time.

pegandyblackeye.jpg

Now, Peg was a nurse that could handle all of my affairs. You going somewhere Tex?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT